Switching Layouts videos

shortliner

This is probably more complicated, instruction-wise, than it needs to be, but I can't find a shorter way

If you are looking for switching layouts, try this. Go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5OX4RUYwpk and it should take you to a video called "Switching Brett" . Stop the video by clicking on the vertical equals sign. Look on the right hand side - the fifth down should say "Switching Layouts" under that "Chris bell" and the thumbnail on the left says"83 videos" - if you put your cursor over it, it says "Play all" click on it and it should give an index of the videos - click on the one you want.

That should keep you from hanging around street corners for a while at least!

Hi Jack, didn't work on my iPhone but I'll try it on my laptop later. Hope you are well btw and keeping busy.

Cheers

Chris Messer

Sorry Chris - I don't do internet phone _ my listing was done for PC - so I don't know how to make it work through other devices

This is the direct link https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUrfzxAHSAwmPRLV1Veb1h2xToDqWq28d

BTW the list of videos down the right hand side isn't the same for everyone, depends on what you watch, it was the 4th down for me and the 3rd down was Aphex Twin live in Texas

Thanks for that, Tim I couldn't manage to find the direct link - each time I tried it took me to Moggs video. I also didn't realise that the order of links would be different, depending on your watching - proves that I'm never too old ( though I sometimes feel it!) to learn something new !

Jack,

Finding that and watching those videos has re-ignited my enthusiasm, following an awful year health wise. Thanks a lot. (Not caused by hanging round on street corners, I might add.)

Dennis

Dennis - Sorry to hear that you've been suffering with poor health, and thank you for your comment - it really is nice to know that my "bletherings" give people a gentle nudge every now and again. I have to admit, that hanging about on street corners doesn't help with health at this time of the year!

Archived