Bachmann Rep Limited Editions

WILLIAM

• RMweb Gold

Has anyone who’s ordered from invicta heard anything about their Colas 47 order yet?

Invicta has had a problem recently as Vernon has been in hospital and has lost a leg. They are doing their best to keep up with their customers' orders. Kerry tells me that they will be at Ally Pally next weekend.

Invicta has had a problem recently as Vernon has been in hospital and has lost a leg. They are doing their best to keep up with their customers' orders. Kerry tells me that they will be at Ally Pally next weekend.

I was going to say one of the Invicta team has had health problems and been in hospital at times, didn't know any futrher details. I spoke to Kerry last week about the Trib van when it arrived i stock and it was dispatched quickly

• RMweb Gold

One smaller indie retailer is offering a good deal on one of the dealer editions. Won't say who but they advertise on here ;) but you may need to be quick. I've certainly bought from a retailer I've never used before. Nice one Bachmann.

Edited by ruggedpeak

• RMweb Gold

One smaller indie retailer is offering a good deal on one of the dealer editions. Won't say who but they advertise on here ;) but you may need to be quick. I've certainly bought a retailer I've never used before. Nice one Bachmann.

ive just had an order update from model junction saying my colas one has been dispatched, i was thinking they may have cancelled my transaction as it was wrongly priced but no, thanks for the link NIRclass80

and like ruggedpeak, ive used a retailer ive never used before 

Before I contact invicta has anyone received their Colas class 47?

Thanks

Mark

I had a phone call Wednesday to say stock had just come in and if I paid for mine it would be posted Thursday. Suspect it's at the local post office at the moment. Suggest it would be a good idea to contact them.

Regards

Philip

I had a phone call Wednesday to say stock had just come in and if I paid for mine it would be posted Thursday. Suspect it's at the local post office at the moment. Suggest it would be a good idea to contact them.

Regards

Philip

Thanks Philip didn't want to waste time phoning if they hadn't turned up yet.

Cheers

Mark