Bachmann Rep Limited Editions

WILLIAM

They have emailed today to say they are in tomorrow so hopefully by Friday they will be on our doorsteps. I've not used them before but have got to say they have been very good at updating progress.

That's weird not received anything from them to let me know what's going on, guess I'll have to chase them up considering they are about to release them.

Edited by classy52

• RMweb Gold

They have emailed today to say they are in tomorrow so hopefully by Friday they will be on our doorsteps. I've not used them before but have got to say they have been very good at updating progress.

Hmm, I’ve heard nothing, I think a quick call tomorrow may be in order

According to Bachmann times, the 47 " tamar " has been delayed till later in the year and has been overtaken by 47625/628.

I wonder if this is due to the sample getting nicked.

Not related to that at all, quality issues mean its mean returned to be redone, been widely reported by Bachmann and tockists

They put mine in the post Thursday 15 March, as above they have been very good with their updates over the past months

They put mine in the post Thursday 15 March, as above they have been very good with their updates over the past months

I must be the odd one out, I've done all the chasing or follow ups and not once received an email from them to provide an update.

Having said that and taking nothing away from them they have responded to me quickly on every occasion and yesterday provided the payment method via email and has now been processed and dispatched maybe getting today or tomorrow which is great service in that respect.

Also the price I paid was nothing short of astonishing for this Special Colas 47 especially in today's market/climate also considering it is a limited run.

I must be the odd one out, I've done all the chasing or follow ups and not once received an email from them to provide an update.

Having said that and taking nothing away from them they have responded to me quickly on every occasion and yesterday provided the payment method via email and has now been processed and dispatched maybe getting today or tomorrow which is great service in that respect.

Also the price I paid was nothing short of astonishing for this Special Colas 47 especially in today's market/climate also considering it is a limited run.

I think the problem may have been , you having not paid at the point of ordering,

I think the problem may have been , you having not paid at the point of ordering,

They never asked for it, also there was no facility to pay them anything when I placed my order last year.

Edited by classy52

• RMweb Premium

Got my Colas 47 this morning from The Hobby Shop, great price and postage service and another top looking modern image model from Bachmann.

Mine was also delivered today, fantastic looking model. I’m swamped with 47’s having brought the Virgin one yesterday. Just need to find myself 47145 now.

• Like 1

Mine was also delivered today, fantastic looking model. I’m swamped with 47’s having brought the Virgin one yesterday. Just need to find myself 47145 now.

Yeah I've got 10 Class 47's all DRS & Colas from both Bachmann & ViTrains.

• RMweb Premium

Yeah I've got 10 Class 47's all DRS & Colas from both Bachmann & ViTrains.

I’ve not got double figures yet. If I can find 145 and if I go for 805 then il be there. So much choice out there currently.

The market is definitely swamped with 47’s.

Anyone know if there are any plans for the original royal 47, the RES based one?

• Like 1

My Colas 47 arrived from The Hobby store Faversham today 14 months after paying etc, well packaged, good price and plenty of updates can highly recommend The Hobby Store Faversham

Oh and the loco looks good as well

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

That is believed to be the person who walked into several retailers and asked to buy all the models they had and I believe even had the cheek to ask for a discount.  They didn't get very far and am glad to see this Ebay Carpetbagger has got nowhere in their endeavours.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

That is believed to be the person who walked into several retailers and asked to buy all the models they had and I believe even had the cheek to ask for a discount.  They didn't get very far and am glad to see this Ebay Carpetbagger has got nowhere in their endeavours.

I suspect he might have under estimated demand, they are yet to sell out in many places and there's bucket loads of 47's coming on tap.

• RMweb Premium

I suspect he might have under estimated demand, they are yet to sell out in many places and there's bucket loads of 47's coming on tap.

Have to agree, not only that there are so many at least £50 cheaper if not more. I have seen them as low as £135, though I brought mine from the Class37 group, happy to help a worthwhile cause.

• Like 1