NEW LOCOMOTIONMODELS.COM EXCLUSIVE EDITION MODEL

‘National Collection in Miniature’ series

Class 66 Evening Star

Class 9F 92220 Evening Star

Produced by Bachmann UK

Locomotionmodels.com is delighted to announce the release of the latest Exclusive Edition in the ‘National Collection in Miniature’ model railway series – a finely detailed model of Class 66 Evening Star, produced by Bachmann UK, and available in DCC ready.

A limited edition of only 500 models will be available towards the end of the year

You can reserve your model now by submitting a reservation at www.locomotionmodels.com or by clicking the link below. 

http://www.locomotionmodels.com/british-model-railways/oo-gauge-ncim-reservations.htm

All profits generated from the sale of National Collection in Miniature models are re-invested into the ongoing work to conserve, expand and display the National Railway Collection and National Collection in Miniature.

For more information, or to reserve your model - price TBA - please contact the Locomotionmodels team on 01904 685785 

post-9822-0-97317600-1484939812.jpgpost-9822-0-71874600-1484939829.jpg

We also hope to produce a limited edition Class 9F Evening Star and this model is also open for reservations by clicking on the link above.

• Like 2

Hi

You will get the error message unfortunately because we haven't charged you anything.  A glitch I'm afraid that we didn't anticipate but will get sorted asap.

The 'failed' orders show up in the website back office so we can see them all. (No matter how many times you try!)

You can inbox your name and I will confirm the order is in the sytem

Cheers

Sandra

• Like 2

Guest spet0114

What is the difference between this model and the main range 32-983 announced a couple of weeks ago? Will it be in gloss finish?

Maybe it'll come in a wooden box?

You weren't wrong that i'd like this Sandra! I'll take one of each please, though that said i'm also encountering the same error message as above so only done the registration for the 1 model. Will this be made in Gloss like most other recent models?

• Like 1

You weren't wrong that i'd like this Sandra! I'll take one of each please, though that said i'm also encountering the same error message as above so only done the registration for the 1 model. Will this be made in Gloss like most other recent models?

I will confirm everyones reservations over the weekend - just try once, you will get the error message but I have the information.

I knew you would like it!!

• Like 1

Guest spet0114

Hi

Yes , ours will be different.  Yes to the gloss finish plus some other nice touches to make it different

Such as......

I would like to know how much the model is going to cost before I reserve my one.

Terry.

Reserving your model puts you under no obligation at all, its just so we have a fair idea of how popular it is going to be and of that I'm sure.

If you reserve one now and don't want one at the time for the price or whatever reason you just say no.

• RMweb Premium

Just to stop people getting the annoying error message, I've added a reservation fee of 10p.  All fully refundable or donatable of course!

I've made a reservation for 1 of each, which will supercede any attempted orders placed last night when I was getting the error message. Being honest, the reservation for the 9F is just speculative, in case the 2 locos come in a wooden presentation box type affair as a twin pack. Steam locos aren't really my thing.

As for Class 66's, well, a man needs a Shed or 2, or 14 & counting in my case ;)

post-22167-0-34647600-1484999167_thumb.jpg

• Like 14

Just to stop people getting the annoying error message, I've added a reservation fee of 10p.  All fully refundable or donatable of course!

Having got as far as the error message last night to try and reserve one, do I have to do it again to reserve one for 10p?

Agree with Scottish-excile you can't really ever have too many sheds they are the modern day black 5 or class 47. Think I will see what the difference is from main range model before I decide which to go for, but I already have a Bachmann Evening Star 9F so not one for me this time.

Hello again

Ok so I have emailed everyone who had a problem with the website.  All reservations are recorded.

More information to follow about the nice touches for the National Collection in Miniature models!

Cheers

Sandra

Having got as far as the error message last night to try and reserve one, do I have to do it again to reserve one for 10p?

Nope

Hello again

Ok so I have emailed everyone who had a problem with the website.  All reservations are recorded.

More information to follow about the nice touches for the National Collection in Miniature models!

Cheers

Sandra

Nope

Thank you Sandra, e mail received too!

• Like 1