• RMweb Premium

Fantastic to know. I have already reserved my models of both the 9F and the 66. When they were available on the website for preorder, I ordered the wooden boxed set. Is this still planned too, as its no longer on the website for preorder.

Edited by Hilux5972

Fantastic to know. I have already reserved my models of both the 9F and the 66. When they were available on the website for preorder, I ordered the wooden boxed set. Is this still planned too, as its no longer on the website for preorder.

At the moment the pre-allocated boxsets are reserved however we will review this later to see if we extend the quantity's

Hope this helps

Stuart

Edited by LocomotionatShildon

• RMweb Gold

At the moment the pre-allocated boxsets are reserved however we will review this later to see if we extend the quantity's

Hope this helps

Stuart

Does this mean you will be pushing the envelope or getting more boxsets.

Mike

• RMweb Premium

Does this mean you will be pushing the envelope or getting more boxsets.

Mike

Probably that they will see later if demand is high enough to add more boxsets. Personally I hope they don't, since the boxsets were limited to 250 which makes them highly collectible and more special because there's less of them out there.

• 3 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

Received emails from locomotion today, one for the Class 66, the other for the 9F. I hope they realise it's the boxed set I'm after, not 2 seperate locos ;)

Dear loyal customer,

Thank you for reserving your exclusive NCiM Evening Star Class 9f model with us – we are sure you as excited as we are!!

We are pleased to inform you that production of your model is well underway. We are now waiting for final confirmation of the delivery date from our manufacturer, and we will send you more information on this shortly.

Once we have confirmation of the delivery date, we will advise you of how to pay the remaining balance for your model. We will then require payment of the outstanding balance within xxx working days. Failure to make your payment by the deadline will mean that your right to reserve this model will expire. Any models which are not paid for in full by the deadline will then be put back on sale.

This approach means that all our customers who have reserved a model have the option of priority purchase, but we appreciate that individual circumstances might have changed. There is very high interest in our exclusive NCiM Evening Star Class 9f model, (other email referred to Class 66) and setting a deadline in this way will help us to satisfy the demand.

Thanks in advance

The Locomotion Team

I'm guessing the payment in xxx days is some fancy Roman way of saying 30 :laugh:

• RMweb Premium

Received emails from locomotion today, one for the Class 66, the other for the 9F. I hope they realise it's the boxed set I'm after, not 2 seperate locos ;)

Dear loyal customer,

Thank you for reserving your exclusive NCiM Evening Star Class 9f model with us – we are sure you as excited as we are!!

We are pleased to inform you that production of your model is well underway. We are now waiting for final confirmation of the delivery date from our manufacturer, and we will send you more information on this shortly.

Once we have confirmation of the delivery date, we will advise you of how to pay the remaining balance for your model. We will then require payment of the outstanding balance within xxx working days. Failure to make your payment by the deadline will mean that your right to reserve this model will expire. Any models which are not paid for in full by the deadline will then be put back on sale.

This approach means that all our customers who have reserved a model have the option of priority purchase, but we appreciate that individual circumstances might have changed. There is very high interest in our exclusive NCiM Evening Star Class 9f model, (other email referred to Class 66) and setting a deadline in this way will help us to satisfy the demand.

Thanks in advance

The Locomotion Team

I'm guessing the payment in xxx days is some fancy Roman way of saying 30 :laugh:

You might want to email them and make sure you are down for the boxed set. I got the same email for City of Truro and Evening Star but my email for Evening Star said at the top

"Thank you for reserving your exclusive NCiM Evening Star Boxset model with us – we are sure you as excited as we are!! "

Might pay to double check.

Edited by Hilux5972

I got the same email, I too only want a box set, not a box set and 2 individual locos.

The emails fails to say how much they are thoigh, they were pre ordered on the basis of price to be announced, unless I've missed it somewhere.

post-22343-0-19069100-1502990523_thumb.png

• RMweb Premium

Hopefully this deadline is not 2 days after the announcement of the price. A month would be a nice length of time. I don't wanna have to pay for the Boxed Set and Truro together or Truro will be getting cancelled!

The emails fails to say how much they are thoigh, they were pre ordered on the basis of price to be announced, unless I've missed it somewhere.

To be honest the emails fail to say much at all, with key information like price and expected delivery dates missing. Even the info they try to give is replaced with an XXX.

Still it's better than complete silence and at least we know they are definitely going ahead.

To all our loyal customers,

We realise the email we sent you recently, containing information around our next exclusive models, has caused some confusion.

Therefore, we’d like to clarify a couple of points, and please accept our apologies for any misunderstanding that this might have caused.

Once we have confirmed dates for production of your model and expected delivery to us, we will send you an email which will include the full price for the model you have reserved, as well as the instructions for paying the outstanding balance.

You will then have 30 days to inform us you’d like to confirm your order and complete the payment, before we dispatch your model to you.

Please note that some of our models are nearer to production than others.

Customers wishing to purchase our next available model Class 47 Prince Henry will therefore receive the follow up email as a priority.

If you have reserved the “Evening Stars box set”, including both the Class 9F and the Class 66 models, we would like to clarify that you will be dispatched the box set and not individual models.

A “glitch” in our mailing system caused individual emails for each of the 2 Evening Stars models to be sent to you; please ignore that and be assured you will be asked to purchase your reserved box set.

Please also note that we have limited the number of box sets to 100, therefore if you have reserved this set and you have received an original confirmation for this order, it means you were one of the lucky 100 customers who will enjoy our Limited-Edition Evening Stars box set.

We hope the above clarifies some of the confusion caused by our earlier email, and again please accept our apologies for this.

Thanks in advance

The Locomotion Models Team

• Like 1

if you have reserved this set and you have received an original confirmation for this order, it means you were one of the lucky [/font][/size]100 customers who will enjoy our Limited-Edition Evening Stars box set.[/i]

Whilst I got an email yesterday, I did not get confirmation of an order as it was done at York Show - do I actually have an order or not?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium

Any updates when this is due? I've placed a pre-order, but haven't paid the £50 deposit - I take it I can either pay for it in full in one go or do the £50/remaining balace thing when it arrives?

From what Simon told me, early next year. If you reserved one then you don’t need to pay the deposit if you don’t want to.