7mm northlight shed from LCut?

Anyone know them?

they have a website and also sell via ebay,.

http://www.lcut.co.uk/index.php?page=pages/hub&title=LCC%20Bundles&gauge=O

Their stuff looks quite good, I wondered about having the northlight shed? They also sell bits to make it bigger etc.

Any comments?

I have purchased 4 or 5 kits from L Cut, follow the instructions off their website and you should be OK.

I have recently built the goods shed in 4mm, but modified it by using other components from the range, turn round is quick, 2-3 days at the most after ordering and they are very good at communicating to any query regarding items in their range.

Regards

John

I've purchased both a 4mm and 7mm kit from LCut.  I haven't built either  yet as I am trying to determine if I want to modify them to fit a different footprint.  From what I see, the pieces are excellently designed and cut making for what may be endless options.  Given the price point, order one of his smaller kits to "play around with."  I'm guessing once you receive it you will be impressed - I was!

I will go along with the comments above. Taking care with the joints is the secret to making a good model. I think the hardest part is the painting to make the brickwork look convincing.

This is one of a few L cut buildings on my 7mm layout. It's a goods shed built from their elements section.

post-150-0-74787200-1485538935_thumb.jpg

I've built the 7mm signal box which I thought was very good for the money,I used pva glue through out the build which done the job,only thing I did notice was some of the brick detail had come away from the building but once painted and weathered you wouldn't notice it.

Archived