kirley

Exciting things going on at Whitehead

Latest on RPSI website are pictures of the BR mk3 sleeper painted maroon being moved to its new location.

Edited by Colin_McLeod

The RPSI's Irish Shell wagon will be on display  at Whitehead Model Railway day on Saturday 9th November 2019.

P1070305.JPG

• Like 3

Turning "Harvey" into an Isle of Man engine, or a "Thomas" character, judging by the paint job! In traffic, they were an extremely dark olive green. Would be good to see it accurately replicated.

• Agree 1

Here's a GNRI S class in 'Thomas' livery for you John. Hope you can make it to Whitehead tomorrow for the RPSI Model Railway Day.

P1030076.JPG

• Like 3

That is genuine GNR(I) livery not "Thomas".....but of course you knew that already ;)

Tis a thing of beauty, Debra! Unfortunately I won't be able to attend...  if that's one of Tony Ragg's, I had the good fortune to see it the other week at Blackrock.

The GNRI S class is one of Tony Ragg's on his Standfording layout. The engine shed and stables block are both copies of the ones at Whitehead Excursion Station. The Whitehead show was well attended yesterday despite terrible weather. Thank you to all the exhibitors, RPSI volunteers and visitors who helped make it such a fun day.

IMG_3943.JPG

IMG_3931.JPG

IMG_3935.jpeg

IMG_3945.JPG

• Like 6