Rigging Bachmann fishing boat in Model Rail?

westerner

I seem to remember that in the last year or so there was an article about adding the wires to Bachmann's fishing boat. It may have been by Chris Leigh for his Cornish harbour. Does anybody else remember it. If so which issue and could anyone please PM a scan of the finished model to me, it would be most appreciated. Thanks in anticipation of your replies.

I seem to remember that in the last year or so there was an article about adding the wires to Bachmann's fishing boat. It may have been by Chris Leigh for his Cornish harbour. Does anybody else remember it. If so which issue and could anyone please PM a scan of the finished model to me, it would be most appreciated. Thanks in anticipation of your replies.

Sorry, not guilty. Might have been Peter Marriott, as he has had some close dealings with Bachmann on the scenic side. my Cornish harbour boats are mainly Harburn Hamlet items. (CJL)

I do like your scene!

The Bachmann boat is not exactly cheap but whose is!

I think it took me a couple of hours to add some rust and other tweaks to the boat. I was very pleased with the final result. Here is a before and after pic plus the wharfside built for Bachmann display cabinet showing one with an out of the box boat and the other modified one just plonked on top of the water.

Kind regards,

Pete

post-11449-0-99930600-1486225488_thumb.jpg

post-11449-0-97794800-1486225509_thumb.jpg

post-11449-0-12278800-1486225520_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...