Times/Prices

Exhibition Opening Times:

Saturday 4th  March 2017  10 a.m to 5 p.m

Sunday 5th March 2017  10 a.m to 4 p.m.

Fees:

Adults £7-00.

Children (under 14) £5-00*

Family (2+2) £18-00*

For free admission for an accompanied child click below.

free-child-voucher

Layouts Booked to Appear 2017

Ludlow   ‘00’

Llwyn Grug 2   ‘N’

Dent dale   ‘N’

Euxton Junction   ‘00’

Toldorf   ‘N’

Whispering Hollow   ‘HO’

Towcester   ‘00’

Ellesmere   ‘00’

Elmfield   ‘N’

Glenisla Road   ‘00’

Glenuig   ‘00’

Hadfield Colliery   ‘00’

Midhurst Road Junction   ‘00’

G-Wizz   ‘G’

Rayton   ‘00’

Law Junction   ‘N’

Pitt Lane   ‘00’

Lochty Lane   ‘O’

Tan-Yr-Allt   ‘009’

End of the Spur ‘HO’

29th Street Wharf ‘HO’

Clee Valley Railway ‘O/9’

Exhibition Trade Stands invited for 2017
A1 Models

Along Classic Lines

Bachmann

Bespoke Signs

Booklaw

Burnley Train Spares

Country Scenes and Trees

Crafty Hobbies

DC Kits  ​including Legomanbiffo Sounds, previewing their latest DCC sound projects.

Digi Trains

Footplate

Going Loco

John Garnam Railways

Mega Point Controllers

Model Roads & Tramways

MTFG Hobbies

Peter Metcalf Models

Squires

Stevenson Coaches

Ten Commandments (new)

The Tower Collection Blackpool

Transport Models

See

http://www.prestonanddistrictmrs.org.uk/exhibition/exhibition-trade-stands/

for more details

Hello

Towcester will be leaving the museum in er, Towcester, where it has been part of a six month exhibition on the SMJ line for the last six months. This will happen next week when we will check it all out ready for it's trip to Preston. Very much looking forward to this as Preston is the home of my ancestors and also it is an excellent show. 

Cheers

George

Just a reminder that it is only three weeks to go until the exhibition.

We are looking forward to showing Euxton Junction for its first time. This is our replacement for Bee Lane and once again is a portion of the West Coast Mainline south of Preston. Once again it has four running lines and full overhead catenary, however this time it has a full ladder crossing, twin track junction and a station!  (Just need to finish it...)

Cheers

Jeremy

• RMweb Premium

Hello

Towcester will be leaving the museum in er, Towcester, where it has been part of a six month exhibition on the SMJ line for the last six months. This will happen next week when we will check it all out ready for it's trip to Preston. Very much looking forward to this as Preston is the home of my ancestors and also it is an excellent show. 

Cheers

George

Looking forward to running some up-to-date stock on Toaster as a guest operator........

post-408-0-79675900-1486936029_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Mick

Hello

Don't worry Mick , we will supply the rolling stock, all you need to bring is your good-self. Celebrities  are always welcome in our humble little world.

Cheers

George

Hello

Following it's release from Towcester museum, Towcester the layout is now ready for it's appearance at Preston at the weekend. I  hope the journey north is less eventful than last week's excursion to Glasgow We are looking forward to meeting the good folk of Lancashire and to playing with our train set for the first time in six months. This is a journey home for me as my family hails from Preston.

Cheers

George

What a great show,  some really fantastic layouts on show,  Got to meet Charlie who is reblowing a decoder for me, and Mick, who surprisingly wasnt actualy painting stuff yellow!  Picked up the Blue/Grey Observation saloon on a whim and am now learning how to work my new Zimo decoder...  which so far seems a step up in drive/ performance over what I have had before.

Archived