Satan's Goldfish

Vollmer Baden Baden dimensions ho

Quick question, the Internet in many places is listing the ho Vollmer Baden Baden station dimensions as 780 x 160 x 200 mm. Is this just the building size, or size including platforms sticking out? (Especially long dimension).

Many thanks folks.

Thanks Dutch, that scales roughly to quoted measurements. Ref the platform comment, the kit comes with some platform pieces to add ramps that stick out from either end of the building footprint (additional platform pieces and canopies are available for those wanting longer platforms). A construction guide I found for the n scale Baden Baden kit mentions the builder found the quoted Vollmer dimensions included platform footprint with the building rather than just the building. But I've found nothing similar guide wise for HO.

I'd hate to start building a 2ft 6in wide layout just to find the station building is 2ft 7in wide!