C=Rail= Intermodal N Gauge Pocket wagon

arran

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 27/04/2019 at 21:46, MrSimon said:

These look great, thanks for sharing Arran! Will the containers be available separately?

Thanks

Simon

HI Simon

They are getting packed with the wagons only.

Regards Arran

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

These are looking great :locomotive: !.... just as well, cos I’ve got a whole rake of these on pre-order!!!

Please can we also have a photo of the pocket well lattice-work, ie. a top down view with no container - thanks :) !

• 3 months later...

HI All

I had 50 of the pocket wagons arrive so i could have a good look before approving the main batch to be shipped, needless to say ive had the ship them quick smart.  the wagons came with more N gauge goodies, but more on that before the weekend.

Regards Arran

IMG_0588a.JPG

IMG_0593a.JPG

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Brought one today at the great electric train show in Milton Keynes. A stunning model by C=Rail. 

Absolute great value for money compaired to the big rtr manufacturers.

Well done Arron. Looking forward seeing more projects from yourself in the future.

received_498048140927397.jpeg

received_655046121689459.jpeg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jpendle said:

HI Arran,

Have these started shipping yet?

Thanks,

John P

Hi All

some Will be getting shipped this coming week who have ordered single wagons , as I have some of one number. The main load docks this week so as soon they make there way to Crail I will be getting it all sent out.

Regards Arran 

• Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

Arran pulled out all the stops Thursday. I had already received an email saying he was shipping this week, and I realised I needed to make sure he had the correct address. I emailed him and about 30 minutes later got a reply saying he’d been able to intercept my parcel and it had been re-addressed. He even included a photo of the said parcel complete with new address.

Absolutely stellar customer service.

Thanks Arran

Regards,

John P

• Like 1

I hadn't noticed the news about these over the last few weeks, so it was a very nice surprise when the postman dropped one off today!

It looks like a beautifully detailed model - will definitely need some weathering though. Inevitably I'm now wishing I'd bought more than one ...

J