Kings Moreton, (1980's BR)

Andrew P

Once again, thanks Guys for all your support and good wishes, a couple more days rest, and I will try a short 4 to 5 minute walk, as recommended by the Cardiac Team, and then build up a little each day.

Layout Update,

I've had the Lanarkshire Models Buffer arrive for behind the Loco Shed.

I've had a Sound Chip arrive from Howes / re Blown into another Cl33.

I've some nice Seacows and other Freight to unpack in a couple of weeks once fit to go into the Shed again.

I've ordered some more bits for the Lineside this evening like more Portacabins, and Lineside Cabinets etc.

Old archive photos

post-9335-0-91698400-1516142901_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-73541500-1516142831_thumb.jpg

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 15

• RMweb Gold

Just remember Andy, rest and patience at this stage, will bring many more years of doing photos like those!

Hope your recovery is coming on ok, just take it easy, and look forward to seeing you back in TOPS with the progress reports ... which reminds me you did remember to drop the fire in the Jinty before your time away didn’t you! ;)

Rich

• Like 2

Good to see you back and posting it must seem a big mountain to climb but you will get there why not plan some more layouts ,you know it makes sence ! Chris

Thanks Chris. but no more carpentry for a while, although I do have an idea, OR SHOULD I SAY, did have an idea before the HA, now I doubt it will materialise. 

I have enough to think about with KM and PS at the moment.

• RMweb Premium

Hi Andy.
Just looked in to Kings Moreton for a quick catch up and was concerned about your recent health scare matey. Luckily the UK has some of the best health care in the world (even under all the pressure), it sounds like they have you sorted. Good to know that you're home and feeling better, so please take it easy.

Regards Shaun.  

Hi Andy.

Just looked in to Kings Moreton for a quick catch up and was concerned about your recent health scare matey. Luckily the UK has some of the best health care in the world (even under all the pressure), it sounds like they have you sorted. Good to know that you're home and feeling better, so please take it easy.

Regards Shaun.  

Thanks Shaun, good to see you mate, I'm itching to get outside into TOPS and do some bits, but even a normal day sitting in the chair is exhausting at the moment, but at least I have plenty of planning time, hahha.

• Like 2

I know what you mean Andy; I’m just recovering from spinal surgery last week and am also itching to do some modelling! Good to see you back on the forum again.

Best wishes

Nige

OUCH, Don't sneeze of laugh mate, crikey I bet that's sore. please look after your self and take care, like me, the Modelling will have to wait.

• Like 2

Yes, hopefully we can meet up at Martin’s if the dates fit. Looking forward to it. Look after yourself, best wishes, Trevor

Thanks Trevor, SWMBO has cancelled the April trip now unfortunately, she (quite rightly) says it may be to soon to do the Drive, why are women so logical?

But we will, if all goes well, be up later in the year and almost definitely November.

Youe eee I'm back, :O  :nono:  :nono: well actually just on the Computer, :sungum: haha, I've re done the signage for KM to bring it into the 1980's.

attachicon.gifKings Moreton 1980's sineage.png

I need to order some new Station signs from Sankeys for KM and the Depot, and also the Engineers Yard. I will also order some for Dore End whilst I'm at it,  as well.

I've also ordered some more Brutes today for the Train Spotters to sit on at KM.

Edited by Andrew P

• RMweb Gold

I've also ordered some more Brutes today for the Train Spotters to sit on at KM.

Brutes were too low. GPO trolleys for comfort.

Paul.

P.S. Glad you’re back and feeling better. Mind you, I could tell from Clive’s thread that you were bored! (Poor Clive.)

Edited by 5BarVT

Brutes were too low. GPO trolleys for comfort.

Paul.

P.S. Glad you’re back and feeling better. Mind you, I could tell from Clive’s thread that you were bored! (Poor Clive.)

Agree on both counts Paul, the Trolleys and Clive's Thread, don't worry, he will get his own back, he always does.