Kings Moreton, (1980's BR)

Andrew P

• RMweb Premium

Sorry to hear you've been unwell again. Have you thought about taking up crosswords, but not in the Sunday times unless you have a hoist to lift it.

Take care mate.

The Doctors last night thought it was caused by,

''A'' by the stress from the incident with my Mum on Thursday, and

''B'' the shoulder pain spreading to my chest from steering Mum with her Wheelie Walker and her fall.

Sorry to hear of your setback, plenty of rest required again by the sound of it.

Are they saying it's 'Cardiac' or 'Musculo-skeletal' ?

Or both ?

Rest up, follow the advice you were given, pain relief when required, etc, etc,  KM and P-Y-B will be there when you are fit to return !

• RMweb Gold

Hi mate, sorry to hear the news.

You need to watch it, or you'll end up spending more time in the big yellow taxis than I have, and I worked in them for twenty years!

All the very best Andy, take care.

Al.

Hi Andy,

So sorry to hear your news but glad you are back home again.

As everyone has said, take it easy and don't get too excited by thoughts of going back to the shed (and I don't mean any thoughts of Class 66s [sorry, couldn't resist but should have done :scratchhead: !])

Look forward to further updates on your marvellous work when you know you are strong enough...

Jonathan

Thanks Guys for all the messages, text  and telephone calls of support, it probably felt worse than it was, but after a rest yesterday and a good nights sleep last night, I feel better today.

Cheers

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Well, any excuse to get amongst those delectable nurses.

Just hope you are feeling better Andy. We miss you when you are away from RMW., so hope you recover from your “do” quickly and are are soon back to your normal self.

Derek

Hi Derek

I can assure you not all nurses are delectable. I know I was one.

• RMweb Gold

Thanks Guys for all the messages, text  and telephone calls of support, it probably felt worse than it was, but after a rest yesterday and a good nights sleep last night, I feel better today.

Cheers

Good - now keep it that way and take it easy for a while, please.  Two hospital visits in less than week is not something to be lightly dismissed - we're not talking about DCC vs proper model railway electrics here but something far more important.

• Like 1

Hallo,

From the photos this is the Royal Deeside Railway, and they bought back the Battery Railcar Unit (ex Lightweight) which ran on the line before it was closed.

http://www.deeside-railway.co.uk/servicesdir/line.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Rail_BEMU

es grüßt

pc

Well I'll be jiggered. I never knew there were such things but after consulting my 1961 Ian Allan Combined Volume I make you right. A one-off conversion from a Derby Lightweight ( which is probably what confused us ) , Motor Brake Second SC79998 37tons 10cwt, with 52 second class seats and Driving Trailer Second SC79999 32tons 10 cwt with 12 first class and 53 second class seats.

Amazing the things you learn on RM web !

Best wishes also to A. Peters Esq, District Controller, Kings Moreton, take it easy mate!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Morning all and cheers for all the messages and you pic Clive. 

Put quite simple, I need to do a lot less, and cut down on my stock. 

I will be having a sort out today, and hopefully make some decisions about what I do next.