BRM Spring 2017 Electronic Subscription Issue?

Ian Abel

Curious if anyone with electronic subscriptions can see this "issue"?

I got an email today from PocketMags lauding the availability of this latest issues, but no matter where/how I try (app on smartphone OR web page link in email "View This Issue") I can't seem to force it to show the issue as existing?

Email, as always, states "If you are a subscriber your issue will be ready for download in My Magazines at www.pocketmags.com and in your library in-app. " and that's simply not the case.

I'm not sure I can be "jumping the gun" as it were, as I'm a firm believer in NOT being the first to view something UK-centric as I'm across the pond.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

• Administrators

I got an email today from PocketMags lauding the availability of this latest issues, but no matter where/how I try (app on smartphone OR web page link in email "View This Issue") I can't seem to force it to show the issue as existing?

Email, as always, states "If you are a subscriber your issue will be ready for download in My Magazines at www.pocketmags.com and in your library in-app. " and that's simply not the case.

I'm not sure I can be "jumping the gun" as it were, as I'm a firm believer in NOT being the first to view something UK-centric as I'm across the pond.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Apologies all. It was a mistake. The Digital Edition will be available to download tomorrow.

Same experience here in Oz Seems like the mag is missing in action!

Email, as always, states "If you are a subscriber your issue will be ready for download in My Magazines at www.pocketmags.com and in your library in-app. [/size]" and that's simply not the case.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

• Administrators

No, it's not playing (on tablet or PC at this end) but we are looking into it and will advise when it's sorted.

It shouldn't even be live yet but it is. :)

Sorry all. The DVD should now be working. Those who had already downloaded the issue may need to delete and re-load. Sorry for the hassle.

By the way, we've added a lot of extra images to this month's Digital Edition - we hope you enjoy.

Steve 

Yes; working as it should at this end now.

By the way, we've added a lot of extra images to this month's Digital Edition - we hope you enjoy.

I noticed that, it really does add a lot more to the layout articles in particular beyond the printed mag. Cough, and it's cheaper too. ;)

Archived