WE'RE NUMBER THREE!

rapidotrains

Hi guys,

Thank you to everyone who voted for us in the poll, and especially for those of you who voted for us as manufacturer of the year. To be voted #3 in OO (and almost #3 overall) is a remarkable achievement and we are humbled and honoured that you hold us in such high regard.

We have no delusions of grandeur. #3 is the highest we will ever get, and that makes us very, very happy.

In addition to our continued works with our partners in the UK, this year we are starting development of the first solely Rapido-branded model to be produced for the UK market. I'm not intending to start a froth fest, but I am intending to assure you that we have long-term plans for expanding our UK range.

There really is no point in musing about what our first sole-branded model will be, as we haven't actually settled on it yet. There are a couple that are in the running.

Again, many thanks for all of your support.

Best regards,

Jason

post-20909-0-52039700-1487944250.jpg

Jolly good. It is rightly deserved too.  I can see the top 3 manufacturers being very different in a couple of years. I currently have a total of 15 items on preorder (generally). 14 of those items are products which are to be made by your company. I think that is a testament to your quality. I never pre-order anything usually. The last item I preordered was in 2008.

Looking forward to seeing whatever it is you have in the pipeline for the UK Market; whatever it is, as long as it's not steam i'll probably end up ordering one (or some).

• RMweb Premium

There really is no point in musing about what our first sole-branded model will be, as we haven't actually settled on it yet. There are a couple that are in the running.

Spoilsport! Guessing is half the fun! And you know it has to be a LB&SCR A1/A1X Terrier, of course. Go on, you know you want to... ;) ;) ;)

Oh, congrats on the APT-E win. A fine model. I only have to get sound into my non-sound one now to complete the experience :good:

Don't sell yourselves short. You have produced some lovely models and they've rightly gotten praise.

There is no reason why you can't climb higher as you don't know what others might do, always an opportunity to excel and innovate.

Archived