SWAG 2017 - Lineup, Details, Catering - all you need to know

Stubby47

Another late addition, folks! 

On behalf of the SWAG organising team: Through a very kind extra donation from a SWAG member of £51.25 the total we raised at SWAG 2017 for Macmillan Nurses has now reached a magnificent £1,000 exactly. I think we can all be very happy with that result!

Incidentally, should you wish to donate online to Macmillan Nurses yourself, you can do this at: https://www.macmillan.org.uk/donate Do it in your own name by choosing the second option "I would like to make a one-off donation" so you can claim Gift Aid, which raises your donation by 25p in the Pound, i.e. 25%. 

Lookin' forward to SWAG 2018 already....  :friends:  :locomotive:

When will next year's event be held?

Another late addition, folks! 

On behalf of the SWAG organising team: Through a very kind extra donation from a SWAG member of £51.25 the total we raised at SWAG 2017 for Macmillan Nurses has now reached a magnificent £1,000 exactly. I think we can all be very happy with that result!

Incidentally, should you wish to donate online to Macmillan Nurses yourself, you can do this at: https://www.macmillan.org.uk/donate Do it in your own name by choosing the second option "I would like to make a one-off donation" so you can claim Gift Aid, which raises your donation by 25p in the Pound, i.e. 25%. 

Lookin' forward to SWAG 2018 already....  :friends:  :locomotive:

This is truly remarkable Phil.

For such a small event, a great get together of modellers, it's wonderful that so much was raised for such a worthy cause.

Well done all to all SWAG er's.

• RMweb Gold

Excellent news, Phil.

A splendid by product of what was a lovely day for myself and Sheep Lane.

I also am looking forward to next year and have booked the day off already. May even do the Saturday night and have checked to see if my dinner suit fits. It does and should I be in a position to attend the Saturday night event I will do so in dinner suit......................

• Like 2

Excellent news, Phil.

have checked to see if my dinner suit fits. It does and should I be in a position to attend the Saturday night event I will do so in dinner suit......................

Now that I'd love to see, it'd be worth coming along just for that :)

post-20303-0-52131300-1495867998.jpeg

B.Urtons

Edited by bgman