Little Muddle

KNP

Hi Kevin

What a great layout you have there.

I also like the idea of a railway running through the countryside but I have a long way to go to catch up with your 320 trees as you can't put too many up too early, I take it the buildings are scratch built too.

I look forward to seeing more of Little Muddle.

Jim

This looks lovely Kevin, do have any overall pics, a Track Plan and some dimensions please.

I do have a couple of plans of the layout but can I find them, no, I must have put them in such a safe place!!!

One day I will find them or I might even redraw them for reference.

At the moment I don't have any overall photos as that wasn't the aim of the pictures as I mentioned the main aim was to take them and see if the layout was achieving what I had in my minds eye.

The room is about 3m square.

• Like 1

Hi Kevin

What a great layout you have there.

I also like the idea of a railway running through the countryside but I have a long way to go to catch up with your 320 trees as you can't put too many up too early, I take it the buildings are scratch built too.

I look forward to seeing more of Little Muddle.

Jim

Only three buildings are readymade, Skaledale ones, which my son and daughter brought me for a birthday a few years ago so I had to put on the layout....didn't I otherwise there would have been trouble at mill (or farm)

Edited by KNP
  • Like 3

• RMweb Gold

Hi Kevin, what a lovely layout. Every aspect of your modelling looks superb and I agree with Robin, very much in the Pendon mode in it's overall atmosphere.

I really like the shot of the Dairy in the first post. Is it modelled on a prototype?

Edited by nickwood

Very impressive with an incredibly high standard. Would love to see a track plan even a basic one to help get things into proportion.

I love the steam drifter, living in Great Yarmouth we have the last steam drifter restored and still in sea going condition so if you need any detail shots let me know.

Steve

Edited by Londontram