Little Muddle

KNP

10 minutes ago, Siberian Snooper said:

Very good,  what's making the noise in the background that sounds like a steam pump?

Thanks

Other than my heart I have absolutely no idea what that noise is!

EDIT

Listening to it again the drone is the railcar and I think the tick/tick is that blasted clock I have in there...….I told you it was loud!!!

Edited by KNP
  • Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

2 hours ago, KNP said:

Two ages of motive power....

The old and the new!

1885.jpg.00f75ec39112d6f496e4a9369b7fe20e.jpg

Though Phantom and Menace don't seem to worried they just want me to get on and finish the nose bags I started before getting sidetracked.

Those passengers just seem to be sitting there, they do realise that this is a terminal station and not a through one.....don't they?

Day Return, but it's the ONLY Passenger Service of the day, so no point in getting off, besides, the Pub is CLOSED, as it's Lunch Time.:sarcastichand:

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, KNP said:

Like the disappearing off into the distance.

I like the disappearing into the distance. Feels like you’re there watching.

Paul.

• Agree 2

16 minutes ago, Denbridge said:

Signal passed at danger. Tut tut, you'll have the high and mighty from the ministry descending on Little Muddle.

Message from the Driver

"What signal?"

• Like 2
  • Funny 3

• RMweb Gold

i love the proportions of your terrace of cottages - the steep pitched roofs especially. I wouldn’t have guessed the tiles were a Wills product - they look hand-laid. Could I vote for a baker’s delivery bike outside the well endowed cottage in the chimney department. Perhaps it could belong to a fledgling Mr Warburton 10 years prior to his appearance in ANTB?

• Like 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1

Thanks gents.

I became aware of it when the new site started, I just click on my avatar and then look at who one for the previous day.

It does appear I have been top quite a few times which is all down you guys looking and rating the posts for that particular day.

So its all down to you lot obviously liking what is on this thread....

Thanks again.

EDIT

Also should point out that using the avatar appears to only apply to a computer.

Edited by KNP
  • Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

It’s a device to cause addiction to this social medium   The more we click the more poor old citizens of Little Muddle will be exposed, taking longer to unload a lorry than leaving the EU !

• Funny 8

1 hour ago, The Johnster said:

I couldn’t.  This might explain why your modelling is better than mine...

And mine, and you can't even see the Hot Glue Gun marks, well you would be able to on mine, haha

Just brilliant Kevin.:good:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 3