Little Muddle

KNP

On 29/07/2019 at 13:06, Worsdell forever said:

They'll have to swap them round to show a red light on the rear and white on the front for the trip back to Encome Town of course.

True.

1 hour ago, Mick Bonwick said:

Fantastic!

20 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Such detail in such a small space. Fan bloomin tas tic Kevin.

Thanks Gents

It has worked just like I envisaged it....

I hear the Squadron Leader flying about so no doubt an aerial view is due........(or will be once I have merged the post focus pictures???)

• Like 2

Hot from the photographic studios with the picture still damp.....

CF14.jpg.d610915f71a94e74025f34f4d8e843c1.jpg

You can see the grass area behind the station nameboard. 

At the moment it is just static grass on 3 layers of 2mm greyboard for height, but it needs adding to.

Still a few bits of dressing to do, seats, coal sack, tools, perhaps a wheel barrow, chickens would be useful.

Bit more overgrown shrubbery needed behind the asbestos shed me thinks.

I do need to tone the greenhouse down as it looking a little to pristine, could have been recently painted but I think not knowing the owner as I do.

Psst, don't tell anyone but I'm toying with the idea of how to add some washing lines complete with washing on...…..

shhh don't say anything....

keep it to yourself!!!

wink wink..

Nudge, nudge - no sorry that's another thread?

• Like 16

https://www.accidentalsmallholder.net/forum/index.php?topic=23939.0

http://www.farminmypocket.co.uk/livestock/pigs/keeping-pigs-introduction

useful info regarding space for pigs.  Thanks for asking the question.  

I have no desire to have pigs in the garden, but it was certainly popular in the war & just after when meat was rationed.

atb

simon

• Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi Kevin,

Just going back to an earlier theme for a moment, I was reading "Western Steam in Colour" by Hugh Ballantyne recently and I found just the photo for you on page 47 - two panniers double-heading a freight train near the river Avon. Large cab 9626, older small cab, 8714, both with spare lamps stowed ;-) The only thing wrong with the picture is they are filthy black, not proper-job green...

There's another photo in the book that made me think of Little Muddle: A 1366 class small pannier (1370) at Weymouth Quay. Diminutive, outside cylinders, designed for sharp curves in places like dockyards and quaysides, where they would normally be shedded. Very photogenic. The Heljan model has some detail problems (I understand) but would look great after a bit of expert fettling. Need I say more?

Edited by Harlequin
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium
14 hours ago, Andrew P said:

CF14.jpg.d610915f71a94e74025f34f4d8e843c1.jpg.6a74ce94f46ec47da695b3aa09c820ca.jpg

Check the title deeds first. I remember many pre war conveyances which contained a restrictive covenant saying that no pigs or poultry can be kept within the curtilage of the messuage.

Translation available if required.

• Informative/Useful 3
  • Funny 2

18 minutes ago, great northern said:

Check the title deeds first. I remember many pre war conveyances which contained a restrictive covenant saying that no pigs or poultry can be kept within the curtilage of the messuage.

Translation available if required.

Will do...

Have sent for a copy this very morning.....!

• Like 1
  • Funny 1