Little Muddle

KNP

Just in case there is someone out there thinking I have renumbered my original loco to fool you lot, here is the evidence that I now own two of them!

2308.jpg.5704d00598e74622750e18186db2bd29.jpg

Now this picture has caused much debate in the engineering works here at Little Muddle.

The brass plate on 4825 is the original and now looks distinctly off colour compared with 4820.

I feel the next time I order from Modelmaster I shall organise a replacement set.

For now, I will keep these two locos apart!

Edited by KNP
  • Like 16
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

In an effort to get more unusual angles to photograph the layout and trains I very often resort to some strange tactics.

Using the pullout work shelf under the layout I set this up

P1120437.JPG.ef81391334f30bf8aa77926706015c19.JPG

Looks a bit odd I know but with some careful cropping and camera angles we can change to whole view point.

• Like 3
  • Informative/Useful 1

1 hour ago, PMP said:

I love the way with relatively shallow layout width , you’re getting significant depth in the scenes. :)

All down to camera trickery....

Low shots and a diagonal angle across the board makes it seem deeper.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KNP said:

What's happened to this poor old sheep? If those farm workers stopped drinking tea and looked after their stock they would prevent these problems occurring. Sheep die at the slightest provocation you know! :o

LM.jpg

• Like 7
  • Funny 4

Just now, Benbow said:

What's happened to this poor old sheep? If those farm workers stopped drinking tea and looked after their stock they would prevent these problems occurring. Sheep die at the slightest provocation you know! :o

LM.jpg

Well I never....

Didn't notice that even after going through editing.

Rest assured, immediately you brought it to my attention I rushed upstairs and put the poor old thing back on four legs.

Thank you very much for that but I have spent ages getting the red circle of the grass.

Perhaps it was some form of early crop circle...….?

• Funny 6
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, Benbow said:

The canopy nudging is getting a bit out of control, that's all. Some joker thought it would be a bit if a lark to go out into the fields and rampage a bit. We'll catch him though, ewe wait and see.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, KNP said:

Well I never....

Didn't notice that even after going through editing.

Rest assured, immediately you brought it to my attention I rushed upstairs and put the poor old thing back on four legs.

Thank you very much for that but I have spent ages getting the red circle of the grass.

Perhaps it was some form of early crop circle...….?

Do you need a Lamb leaning Thread?:sclerosis:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
24 minutes ago, Mick Bonwick said:

The canopy nudging is getting a bit out of control, that's all. 

You're not kidding. I was trying to eat a cracker with some smoked salmon on and some weirdo knocked it out of my hand. Canape nudging he said it was....

• Funny 9
  • Friendly/supportive 1