Little Muddle

KNP

23 minutes ago, Mick Bonwick said:

Are you pulling my leg? I kneed to know.

I most certainly am not....social distancing and all that means I can't get within 2m of your leg!

• Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 9

Knead the dough, who brought  bread into the conversation?

Or are we going in for domestic science (as I believe it was once called!) as practical help with Coronavirus19?

Not sure about that-didn't someone say the other day they couldn't get any flower?

Sorry, I'll try to get back to the serious stuff next posting!!

Cheers

Paul

Just a quick note to let you all know that I'm quite enjoying this thread with its a) outstanding modelling, b) cheerful and amusing banter, c) occasion modelling tip, and d) unpainted dogs.

I'm only on page 11, with no idea where this is going, but it will be a rollicking ride. Better than Biggles.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, KNP said:

Camera sitting on the farm yard lane by the pig sty with a pencil rubber holding the lens up to the right angle.

I now have in my head an image of you sitting on the floor to take this, and I wish I didn't! :blink:

Keep them coming, nonetheless.

• Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 2

1 hour ago, Mick Bonwick said:

I now have in my head an image of you sitting on the floor to take this, and I wish I didn't! :blink:

Keep them coming, nonetheless.

Mick,

Surely there's nothing wrong with sitting on the floor, so long as you can get back up again!

Mind you, sometimes sitting down on the floor in the confined space of a layout centre well is as difficult as getting back up again!

But I second the request to keep the photos coming.

Hope everyone is well and keeping safe, only another 6 (ish!) months to go?

Take care

Cheers

Paul

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
6 minutes ago, KNP said:

Me again.....

Now I've managed to get up off the floor! here is todays picture

2766.jpg.71902ec9cb4db63f3fc45721e75072f7.jpg

You know what? As soon as I saw that I thought of the late Bob Symes' "Wheels" interlude on the BBC.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

On such a clear day you can see for miles  I hadn’t seen the church spire or water tower before!  It. It may be laborious for you doing all that focus stacking but it does make the views seem so much more spacious for us folk peering out of our iPad or pc window!

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, KNP said:

Good morning all.

Daily picture showing 4825 waiting at the signal with the rolling countryside disappearing off into the distance.

2767.jpg.611b2ee642629d7be3619cc9417b64d9.jpg

He’s not even looking for the signal! You can’t get staff like you used to..........

• Funny 6

12 minutes ago, 88D said:

He’s not even looking for the signal! You can’t get staff like you used to..........

No he's spotted something going on in the bushes, it must be the Lady from the Manor.:o:nono: and the Gamekeeper.:hunter:

No doubt the clunk and clonk of the signal will get his attention.:good::biggrin_mini:

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 5

• RMweb Gold

One a day is perfect - I spend more timing looking at the fine detail. I don’t know whether you’ve been asked this before, but did you make that exquisite extending ladder?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Limpley Stoker said:

One a day is perfect - I spend more timing looking at the fine detail. I don’t know whether you’ve been asked this before, but did you make that exquisite extending ladder?

Thanks

I just happened have some lengths of plastic ladder and noticed one fitted neatly inside the other.

So an extending ladder was made, not sure if by design or just luck....

• Like 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 2

• RMweb Gold
6 hours ago, KNP said:

Last waiting for the signal picture....

Opened it up full size on my large monitor to admire the detail and through focusing in suddenly spotted the man sat in the tree. It took a moment or two to readjust my thought process to take in the locomotive again and for it to filter through that it was the driver, who I'd seen inside that loco so many times before and categorically not sat in the tree!

Brilliant picture. I too think the ladder is exquisite, to use LS' term. But one if the details that really got me was the sack that's been left draped over the fence by the chap who's presumably popped into the hut for a cup of tea. Whether that's the story or not, the fact that it's there screams out that there is a story being told!

Kind regards, Neil

• Like 4
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1