Little Muddle

KNP

I think that everyone's body clock is screwing up. Neither of us sleep much more than 5 hours normally. Today I didn't wake up until almost midday (feel like a slob!) Yet someone woke up at 7 full of bounce, having done her hedgehog impression the other day.

I didn't try and wake her, you all know what it's like, I didn't fancy getting mauled! :P

• Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium
3 minutes ago, MrWolf said:

I think that everyone's body clock is screwing up. Neither of us sleep much more than 5 hours normally. Today I didn't wake up until almost midday (feel like a slob!) Yet someone woke up at 7 full of bounce, having done her hedgehog impression the other day.

I didn't try and wake her, you all know what it's like, I didn't fancy getting mauled! :P

Mauled by a hedgehog? Don't like the sound of that.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 4

52 minutes ago, St Enodoc said:

Mauled by a hedgehog? Don't like the sound of that.

Females of any mammal species tend to be aggressive when woken suddenly. Something to do with protecting their young. Although women seem to have evolved this into hogging the covers :D

• Agree 1
  • Funny 5

• RMweb Gold

You have really improved the Lima small prairie no end. So long as you do not put it next to the Bachmann model it looks fine. I originally wondered if it was really worth bothering with it, but I think you have proved me wrong!

Bazza

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

Coal added, removed original plastic moulding and part filled the space to indicate some has been used.

Glue setting so I better not turn it upside down as it most likely all fall out...... overnight job....

2229DE5B-EFE2-4A7E-B427-079880280315.jpeg.e3aab464cc473baaa033a7972c18f021.jpeg

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, Mick Bonwick said:

Do you mean the locomotives or the animals?

Well now you come to mention it......

I was told the Prairies should never been seen together but it would also apply to loco's and animals.

So we are both right... 

• Funny 2

2 hours ago, KNP said:

I was told the Prairies should never been seen together

Dunno where you got that idea from !

zz04-4553-and-4554-on-the-st-ives-cornish-riviera-express-photograph-taken-on-the14th-june1958-copyright-the-jon-wood-collection_1_orig.jpg.8b2b84514ced7fd596ae059b96f84163.jpg

(Copyright The John Hayes Collection)

• Like 9