Little Muddle

KNP

12 hours ago, KNP said:

Morning chaps...

How things going, or in your case not as you wait for that signal to change!

Well actually since you ask I'm trying not to fall down this gap between engine and tender! :D:D

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Benbow said:

Well actually since you ask I'm trying not to fall down this gap between engine and tender! :D:D

Gap

what gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.........

• Like 2
  • Funny 4

4 hours ago, KNP said:

I was going to discard this picture as there was to much work involved to remove the door/frame/light switch but then I thought someone might like it as is....

2991.jpg.9774b767fc118dc5cfe33ede9d59ce18.jpg

3 hours ago, Ponthir28 said:

My little brain can remove it in my imagination. Lovely picture.

49 minutes ago, aardvark said:

Took my light brain a while to even see them - too easily distracted by the scenery.

21 minutes ago, Mick Bonwick said:

If you hadn't mentioned it I wouldn't have noticed it.

Keep pics like this coming as well Kevin, it brings us back to basics and what modelling is all about, a nice Layout in a little room, what's not to like.:good:

• Like 3
  • Agree 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, KNP said:

I was going to discard this picture as there was to much work involved to remove the door/frame/light switch but then I thought someone might like it as is....

I'm not sure if I'm the only one but I find not just the scenic section of a layout fascinating, but also everything around the layout - the wiring under the board - looking into fiddle yards to see how they are made and how they operate - seeing a layout in a room, shed or exhibition enviornment (I think it makes it more real in a way than a  set of disembodied pictures).

• Like 2
  • Agree 5

52 minutes ago, KNP said:

With the sun out and all at peace with this little part of the world we look out across the valley taking in the the tranquil scene.

Nothing stirs, wind blowing gently in the trees, leaves rustling quietly in the background and nothing moving.

One of those nice, gentle pictures with........

what the....*******

Do my eyes deceive me or is this picture being photo bombed by a cow, a red one at that....!!!!

2999.jpg.44d4d95fc5983db3f7a873d3a6c96a86.jpg

She did that because last time you milked her you didn't warm your hands first ....

• Informative/Useful 2
  • Funny 7

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, KNP said:

Morning men, busy as usual I see.

Key not turned up for the lock up?

What's the headlines for today?

2978.jpg.285e05e7451d06d5b31ff12984d72101.jpg

Along with finding out what is in the crate, I now need to know.....

What is he looking for in that covered area?

Just checking if there's anything to collect from the bookies. 

Probably not. 

• Like 6
  • Funny 4

5 hours ago, KNP said:

With the sun out and all at peace with this little part of the world we look out across the valley taking in the the tranquil scene.

Nothing stirs, wind blowing gently in the trees, leaves rustling quietly in the background and nothing moving.

One of those nice, gentle pictures with........

what the....*******

Do my eyes deceive me or is this picture being photo bombed by a cow, a red one at that....!!!!

2999.jpg.44d4d95fc5983db3f7a873d3a6c96a86.jpg

That is a superb angle, and somehow the lack of stock (of the rolling variety, not the bovine...) just gives you an opportunity to take in the peaceful scene and all its little details. There's really very little that gives it away as a model.

• Like 5
  • Agree 3
  • Thanks 1