Little Muddle

KNP

• RMweb Gold
18 hours ago, Tallpaul69 said:

But is the owner of the bike lost?- If not what is he "finishing"?............j

There is the old story about a vicar and his bike. One Sunday morning, before the service, he mentions to his verger that his bike has gone missing - no idea where it is. The verger suggest that if the vicar recites the 10 Commandments, when he gets to 'Thou shalt not steal' they can see if any member of the congregation blushes. None does, so that's that. Next Sunday, the vicar arrives on his bike. "Found it, then?" says the verger. "Well, yes. You see, when I got to 'Thou shalt not commit adultery' - I remembered where I'd left it!"

• Funny 19

The figures look unusually convincing. Most I have seen are a bit vague on the details. My eye is also drawn to the damp and crumbly looking brickwork behind the figures and the colour of the setts in the foreground. How did you manage to achieve all that?

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

It appears the dodgy trader is getting a telling off from Mrs Bucket!

The wide open space around the harbour makes your cameos stand out  - splendid!

Edited by Limpley Stoker
  • Agree 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for that, every day is a school day. The cobblestones are painted in 3d the same laborious but actually enjoyable way that I paint them in 2d. I think that there's a lot of skills that cross over from composition, forced perspective and painting techniques. The brickwork is interesting because it actually looks 3d and I presume its not?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, KNP said:

Just ambling along the quay, taking in the sights.

3225.jpg.8b8beaed98dd9f38c3e5da71354cc76e.jpg

O.K I was an occasional visitor to this thread but I have now been fully seduced by Little Muddle, and visit daily.  Wonderful scene and modelling Kevin.  The nets are brilliant. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1