Little Muddle

KNP

• RMweb Premium
22 minutes ago, KNP said:

To find the owner of that umbrella I will need to go undercover.......

That will put you all into the shade...no doubt...

The other thing one has to consider is why are those crates still on the platform uncollected.

Is the owner of them also the owner of the umbrella?

Has something untoward overtaken him...

Is he trapped in a crate and been delivered elsewhere?

Now, where is that crate that causes so much comment.

Questions, more questions than answers!

The owner of the crates is saving them for a rainy day.

• Informative/Useful 2
  • Funny 5
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Not sure but I do have this lying around that I removed from my keyboard a while back due to lack of use!

download.jpg.627d2822d784bf183303b3afdb321c48.jpg

Then I personally believe that every computer/iPad/phone etc  should be fitted with one of these to protect the user.......

73445d_ec8412af63124d00878f0e00cd417c3a.gif.5456b3eafb50c0cd07da5ee5e7e05067.gif

Edited by KNP
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Round of applause 7
  • Funny 5

22 hours ago, KNP said:

Still waiting for the postman to arrive with it's number....

No crew at present as I ideally need the motor fitted to see exactly how much space there is for them, though I could fit them by guessing.

3332.jpg.154956cbdef54f414f3af0e3a7409f81.jpg

She will be motorised, one day but at present joins my fleet of non working loco's.

I see - another member of the team unloading crate at the dairy ........

• Funny 3

• RMweb Gold

It certainly looks busier there than most places today!

I’ve been admiring your scenery for nearly four years and haven’t seen any photos marred by dust, insects or cobwebs. I wondered how you keep everything so clean, especially the trees. 

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Funny 1

Good question and if you look at some pictures you can see some cobwebs!!

Generally I use a small usb powered vacuum cleaner designed for computers, cars so the suction is reasonable and not as fierce as our Henry....... that would remove not only the dust but most of the scenery/buildings as well.

Did have a small air blower but that burnt out last year so I resort to huffing and puffing any dust away.

On going battle which is sometimes only highlighted in the pictures I take where they can be seen........shhh between you and me I have been known to edit them out....shhh keep it between us....:wink_mini:

Edited by KNP
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 10

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, KNP said:

Seems busy in the yard, well everywhere actually....

3333.jpg.aa37be30a145e5432f3d37b6fb2831e4.jpg

I think the giveaway is the use of the word "Seems".

Apart from a few train movements I cannot recall anything ever happening in Little Muddle - the shed door falling off may be an exception but then no-one actually saw it happen apparently.  Despite the lack of action an awful lot of us tune in everyday to see what has not happened.

Long may nothing happen!

• Like 7
  • Agree 8
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Bogie said:

I think the giveaway is the use of the word "Seems".

Apart from a few train movements I cannot recall anything ever happening in Little Muddle - the shed door falling off may be an exception but then no-one actually saw it happen apparently.  Despite the lack of action an awful lot of us tune in everyday to see what has not happened.

Long may nothing happen

I can certainly arrange for nothing to happen!!

That’s easy....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

What I'd like to know is how he gets everyone and everything- have you ever tried to get a sheep to do as its told, to stand still when he takes his photos. I refuse to believe he just shouts 'freeze' as I don't think everyone would hear him.

And don't tell me its a model because know one could be that good getting all that precise detail.

So come on Kevin tell me how you do it. I promise I won't tell anyone else.

Keep up the good work Mr K.

Edited by Winslow Boy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 3

Very much as I would like to I have been sworn to secrecy by the makers of Little Muddle.

I can confirm that the word 'freeze' has not or never likely to be used in the photographic process.

If I did use that word (or similar phrases) then I expect the management might call in a van with men in white coats....!

Every effort has been made by the owner of Little Muddle to protect the well being and livelihood of those that occupy this world whether that be human or animal.

What I can confirm is that nothing has been harmed or mistreated in the staging of these pictures, all guidelines and recommendations issued by the RMWeb rules have been strictly followed and adhered to. 

I can also confirm that this a model and has been from the very beginning.

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 3

• RMweb Gold
12 minutes ago, Winslow Boy said:

You horrible person. Next yourll be telling me that Santa Claus isn't real, just a figment of my overactive imagination.

No, No No I refuse to believe you it must be real.

I'm not going to speak to again. Yah boo sucks.

Rattigan Rules!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, Winslow Boy said:

You horrible person. Next yourll be telling me that Santa Claus isn't real, just a figment of my overactive imagination.

No, No No I refuse to believe you it must be real.

I'm not going to speak to again. Yah boo sucks.

That reminds me of why I no longer frequent political/ current affairs forums... :D

All you have to do is have a different viewpoint, even if you agree with what the other person has said and you get accused of "having an early viewpoint" or being "politically naive", to be suffering from "damaged thinking" or some other such crime that in some of the places I have worked would get you sent to a loony bin or Siberian Gulag, or worse...

Shortly before the (normally outspoken) accuser kicks their handbag to death, cries to teacher and gets the thread shut down....

Thanks for the best laugh of the day, I think that you have hit the nail on the head with pretty much everything that's  going on in the world outside of places like Little Muddle, long may they remain dust free!

• Agree 9