Little Muddle

KNP

20 minutes ago, John Besley said:

Just out of interest what do you do with your old buildings once you've updated (rebuilt) the area 

6730E40B-4712-469A-B958-92D6568C2C30.jpeg.7729bfdd61e710dd0ae63f754fa609da.jpeg

Burn them!

Saves on the heating bills?

They often get broken up and some of bits like roof tiles, doors, windows, guttering and anything I can think of get salvaged and reused.

The rest gets scrapped.

Edited by KNP
  • Like 6
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 3

• RMweb Gold
12 hours ago, St Enodoc said:

Interesting. As part of my engineering degree we studied socio-economic aspects of engineering ("The Engineer in Society" for those of a certain age), one of which was the mechanisation of agriculture in the Third World. An unintended consequence of that was the loss of a ready supply of natural fertiliser, beautifully summed up by our lecturer in just three words:

"Tractors can't sh1t".

You can't eat 'em when they break down either.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

6 hours ago, KNP said:

Now let me tell you a story...

Pull up a chair and I will begin.

You might not be aware but Middle Farm is run by Mr & Mrs Brown who have three helpers, Jack, Jill & Jim who are at this very moment sitting behind the farm on the bank having a chat.

Mr Brown is on his way to join them to discuss their next jobs.

Well, he thought he was.

After ploughing Three acre field he pulled into the farm forecourt and got out to shut the gate.

At this point a rather irate Mrs Brown stormed out the house and told him in no uncertain terms to get that orange thing back into the field and clear up the mess.

Bit puzzled Mr Brown asked why to find the local bridge club was on their way for a fortnightly meeting in the farms parlour that he had obviously forgotten about.

Mrs Brown is telling him how she has spent ages cleaning and tidying up the house plus getting the food ready for her visitors so surely he could imagine her annoyance when she looked out the window and saw all that mud?

It is at this point we have joined them.

3660.jpg.09fb5cb563ef3280be29e64c43dd9ee2.jpg

What the outcome will be I don't know as Mr Brown is saying he has a farm to run and Mrs Brown is arguing back she has her bridge club to run - she is chair you see.

I have a feeling we all know who will win!!!!

Blue blobs again as this is a test run for the figures positioning, already been moved a few times in trying to get the 'feel' right.

As usual, superb work.
The Fordson fits in beautifully.
Regards,
Chris.

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
12 hours ago, Mick Bonwick said:

I think Mrs Brown should be lying under the tractor and Mr Brown should be wringing his hands with glee.

Ooh! And I had thought you seemed such a nice chap! Ah, well - another fallen hero. Life is tough. 

• Funny 7

2 minutes ago, Dr Gerbil-Fritters said:

'Never mind your bl00dy Bridge Club!  I've just invented the Self-Driving Tractor... look, it's off to park itself in the barn as we speak.'

Left the hand brake off?

• Funny 6