Little Muddle

KNP

25 minutes ago, Dragonboy said:

Bit worried about my Amazon delivery of The Book. I’ve received notification from Amazon the book is coming by rail and no delivery date has been given

I expect it’s in a crate!

• Like 1
  • Funny 12

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, KNP said:

Then I took the previous picture and made it feel a bit more sombre

3768.jpg.eb1b6888c697067bbb8bba20a47f63ce.jpg

Then, I thought it's to big lets pull into the picture more....

3769.jpg.d1374588ae714b8be229773a460396d8.jpg

Quick run for cover, its raining!

3770.jpg.0397b18f85c3fd6e5f427f69a9ac3675.jpg

I guess LM isnt in a smokeless zone for open fires yet... or are the kippering herrings....

• Agree 1
  • Funny 5

• RMweb Gold

And the compost needs turning- all the stuff that keeps me from proper modelling sessions at the moment !

I don’t remember admiring your beans before- ..... how do you keep everything dust free and photo- ready?

• Like 5
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

9 minutes ago, Limpley Stoker said:

And the compost needs turning- all the stuff that keeps me from proper modelling sessions at the moment !

I don’t remember admiring your beans before- ..... how do you keep everything dust free and photo- ready?

Beans have been there for the beginning which is why they now need picking?

Dust free, with difficulty. I have a small USB powered computer vacuum that I use - carefully, to go over stuff. I have been known to huff and puff to loosen before vacuuming.

I used to have a small computer blower but that burnt out a while back and I've never found a suitable replacement.

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 8
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

18 hours ago, KNP said:

Beans have been there for the beginning which is why they now need picking?

Dust free, with difficulty. I have a small USB powered computer vacuum that I use - carefully, to go over stuff. I have been known to huff and puff to loosen before vacuuming.

I used to have a small computer blower but that burnt out a while back and I've never found a suitable replacement.

As a photographer, might a camera lens blower (the sort in a rocket shape) be worth a try for agitating dust without blowing too hard? I'm surprised nobody has invented a 'static grass applicator in reverse' that you can hover over scenery to attract fine dust without exerting a suction force like an actual vacuum, though I'm sure there's a good physics reason why that's not possible...

• Like 4
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 4