Little Muddle

KNP

2 hours ago, DonB said:

Panic???...... on LM??  A terminological error ..surely!

A calming cup of tea is called for,

Or, should we refer the mind-state of the LM management to the local Trick-cyclist ?? 

Before he got called up, this chap was a stationmaster, somewhere obscure on the Great Western perhaps?

a765106e575bb8807328407f4e7edb72.jpg.65ddbfb933089911c76fd3251697d71e.jpg

• Funny 9

11 hours ago, KNP said:

Rest easy chaps, crane is back.

4550 taking on coal before moving over to get some water.

Panic over....!

3980.jpg.0ae8a93693831ac01b525d480d07faa0.jpg

So now we know what constitutes panic on LM - loosing a crane and there we were thinking it might be something like pranging the kettle or running out of tea or letting the fire go out.

• Funny 6

19 minutes ago, Winslow Boy said:

So now we know what constitutes panic on LM - loosing a crane and there we were thinking it might be something like pranging the kettle or running out of tea or letting the fire go out.

Always with the negative waves...

It's a mother beautiful kettle...

And it's going to still be there...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MrWolf said:

Always with the negative waves...

It's a mother beautiful kettle...

And it's going to still be there...

Is this the one where the air force has orders to blow them up? Just so that I know that I've got the right universe. Don't want to be in the universe where the kettle boils dry and burns the engine shed down. Or the one where the crane gets lost.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Winslow Boy said:

Is this the one where the air force has orders to blow them up? Just so that I know that I've got the right universe. Don't want to be in the universe where the kettle boils dry and burns the engine shed down. Or the one where the crane gets lost.

That's the one. No fear of the kettle boiling dry, just don't take cover behind an outside privy during a tank battle, you'll never get rid of the smell after the shell hits...

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, KNP said:

Sitting quietly in a siding, away from all these problems with doors and crates the pw brake......

Waiting patiently for its next task

3981.jpg.82fe09f506a719ef039998ba3a27f1a9.jpg

That's another picture I have to keep going back and looking at!

• Agree 4
  • Thanks 1

First time in ages I've commented on here, but got to say the standing dead tree on the left side of that photo looks superb and I've never noticed it before, I love how there are still little details all over LM that Kevin has spent time and effort modelling to be discovered. Any chance of another view of it Kevin?

• Agree 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MrWolf said:

That's the one. No fear of the kettle boiling dry, just don't take cover behind an outside privy during a tank battle, you'll never get rid of the smell after the shell hits...

No fear of that I'm going to be on tank firing the fifty calibre.

Edited by Winslow Boy
How does tank become take?
  • Friendly/supportive 3

I do believe that it was the satchel charge in the roof that brought down the barrack building.

You win a cigar.

And I thought that to a New Yorker like you, a hero was some kinda weird sandwich....:D

Edited by MrWolf
Missing satchel
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, MrWolf said:

I do believe that it was the satchel charge in the roof that brought down the barrack building.

You win a cigar.

And I thought that to a New Yorker like you, a hero was some kinda weird sandwich....:D

I think as Kevin now seems to be attempting to do some modelling we had best see what he has been up to.

Edited by Winslow Boy
Business is business just because he's a republican...
  • Like 1
  • Agree 3

3 minutes ago, John Besley said:

That's not a view we've seen much of

For a moment I did get a tad concerned as I thought we were being 'invited' round the back of the engine shed and for the life of me I couldn't think of what I might have done to cause that.

• Funny 9