Little Muddle

KNP

• RMweb Gold
On 09/10/2020 at 10:46, MrWolf said:

Maybe electricity is just a cover up. Electrical items are actually POWERED by smoke. 

Because once the smoke leaks out, they don't work anymore.

I'll get me coat...

That's well known in classic car circles...

Smokekit2.jpg.9dd5e296107496c3650667c6b6a8148d.jpg

(image source: http://www3.telus.net/bc_triumph_registry/smoke.htm)

Edited by Nick C
  • Like 3
  • Funny 8

6 hours ago, Limpley Stoker said:

Proper wood with no sticky barcode labels. Mind you I did zoom in on the picture to make sure!

Please may i have some 2 b 4 , the piece on the left looks about the right length. HOW MUCH! On your bike lad. Or Arkwright's doesn't sell it for that.:D

• Like 4

Sorry to bother you Kevin, but....

Can you point me to your article on detailing the B Set.

I'm sure I saved a copy or link for future reference, but even the search engines have let me down,

not to mention my memory.

All the best

TONY

• Friendly/supportive 1

42 minutes ago, Mulgabill said:

Sorry to bother you Kevin, but....

Can you point me to your article on detailing the B Set.

I'm sure I saved a copy or link for future reference, but even the search engines have let me down,

not to mention my memory.

All the best

TONY

Tony

The build I posted on here as I didn't do an article in the end as it was covered by someone else.

Looking at my pictures they appear date around May 2018 so I guess that would be the starting point.

Have no idea of page number.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Regards

EDIT

Had a quick look and it appears it started around page 71, then a gap as I waited to get the glazing.

Edited by KNP
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

20 minutes ago, Ponthir28 said:

I see the work men are back. Any chance of some kind of progress on the door? Lovely photo as always.

None....

All the work has been on the crane.

and now I have those lobster pots to sort!!

• Like 2
  • Funny 3

7 hours ago, KNP said:

None....

All the work has been on the crane.

and now I have those lobster pots to sort!!

I am at a loss for words! Two blokes sitting on a bench behind the loco shed, two more yarning over the fence, a gang looking at the shed door and not doing much another gang sat in the back of the lorry reading the paper, not to mention the lot loafing around at the creamery and all the farm workers sat around with nothing to do!!!! What is going on? 

• Funny 5

9 minutes ago, Benbow said:

I am at a loss for words! Two blokes sitting on a bench behind the loco shed, two more yarning over the fence, a gang looking at the shed door and not doing much another gang sat in the back of the lorry reading the paper, not to mention the lot loafing around at the creamery and all the farm workers sat around with nothing to do!!!! What is going on? 

Basically, in a nutshell

Nothing

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 4

• RMweb Gold

I think they will have to wait until the Manor at Little Muddle has managed to squeeze into the run round loop, unless the buffers have been moved!

Parkinson’s law can’t apply unless time moves so Little Muddle, stuck in 1935, can expect no one to actually work.

• Like 3
  • Informative/Useful 1

That is looking great. It makes a nice model once you figure it out and it's not too hard to build. I look forward to your photos, perhaps we can bundle them into a file along with Chuffinghell's pictures and send them to Cambrian. Help them sell a good few more seeing that everyone grumbles about the instructions! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 3