Little Muddle

KNP

• RMweb Gold

Tempting to pop down there to see if there is a shortcut to the cobblers. Hoping there are no dogs in Little Muddle in those days before poo bags.

Another hidden gem!

Edited by Limpley Stoker
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Limpley Stoker said:

Tempting to pop down there to see if there is a shortcut to the cobblers. Hoping there are no dogs in Little Muddle in those days before poo bags. Another hidden gem!

Thanks

Only have one dog at the moment and that's sitting by its kennel in the pub backyard......

I am planning to get some, at least two for the man with a gun in the woods.....

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, MrWolf said:

Hard to believe that it's not a model of an actual place, so convincingly do all the elements flow together.

Thanks...

Copying real life and being able to visualise in my minds eye how it will look......

• Craftsmanship/clever 3

• RMweb Premium
21 hours ago, Limpley Stoker said:

Tempting to pop down there to see if there is a shortcut to the cobblers. Hoping there are no dogs in Little Muddle in those days before poo bags.

Another hidden gem!

Ah but it could also be foxes ... haven't seen any or badgers yet... as for rabbits

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, John Besley said:

Ah but it could also be foxes ... haven't seen any or badgers yet... as for rabbits

I think someone suggested there was a need for bees when the buddleja flowered. 

• Like 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

2 minutes ago, Dragonboy said:

I think someone suggested there was a need for bees when the buddleja flowered. 

That's easily sorted, just need some black dust suspended in the air!

• Funny 6

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, KNP said:

The offices for the factory......

3448.jpg.21f08c55c9a5a07356c4a5235431cef9.jpg

Needs a bit of clutter, a bit of life.....

There is some life, it looks like that tall weed is pointing out where the clutter should be to her two kids 

• Like 2
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Round of applause 2
  • Funny 3
  • Friendly/supportive 2

2 hours ago, great northern said:

Lovely, but should you be looking up people's back passages?

Not like any alleyway i've seen. there needs to be a muddy pool and footprints. Where's the realism? Yes I know its LM and the pace of life is much slower but really. Put some effort in.

And what's happening with that garage. I could put a real one up in the time its taking you to it.

• Like 1
  • Funny 6

3 minutes ago, Winslow Boy said:

Not like any alleyway i've seen. there needs to be a muddy pool and footprints. Where's the realism? Yes I know its LM and the pace of life is much slower but really. Put some effort in.

And what's happening with that garage. I could put a real one up in the time its taking you to it.

Before I build it I have to design it you know, I am just a one man band that has to multi task....!!!

• Friendly/supportive 6

4 minutes ago, KNP said:

Before I build it I have to design it you know, I am just a one man band that has to multi task....!!!

You be very careful how you speak to me I'm a friend of a friend who has a passing acquaintance of somebody who sits on the committee. I word from me and you're be reported for multitasking.

Anyway what you wasting time on here you've got a puddle to create and a garage to design. Youngsters nowadays. Tut.

• Thanks 1
  • Funny 4