Little Muddle

KNP

1 hour ago, Ponthir28 said:

That’s looks almost like a real photo. Your modelling and photography skills are amazing.

Thanks

For me, part of this hobby is the photography.

I enjoy setting up a scene more than I do operating trains - leave that to my Grandson.

LM has often been referred to as one large photo plank…… quite near the truth if I’m honest…!
Even my controller needs dusting before we use it!

• Like 3
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Friendly/supportive 8

• RMweb Premium
1 minute ago, KNP said:

I have been quietly going through my large collection of pictures I have taken over the last few years since the layout first appeared and was quite amazed at what I have taken, many have never seen the light of day, some I have completely forgotten about taking?

Like this one where I was messing about with light filters and overlays, then forgot all about it, and it has stayed in the folder since last year!!!!

I was trying to bleach the photo, so the colour appeared washed out caused by the sun bursting through the trees and causing lens flare.

Anyway here it is, someone might like it?

3857.jpg.35c05b3690fd7e402858eb2013c0dbd8.jpg

At first thought it was from the 1960's very early preservation days of the DVR at Buckfastleigh before the site was swallowed up in part by the A38

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

I find so much to look at in that picture that I am tempted to go and buy another PC. I do like the way that the loco and crane frame the picture, which draws the eye right into the view. The stack of lighting up timber on the coaling stage is a nice little detail.

• Like 4
  • Agree 8
  • Thanks 1

Is it that long ago the pub was being built. Doesn’t seam that long and as for the gas light I didn’t know it was gone. It shows how much detail you have in the model. The more you look the more you see.

Edited by Ponthir28
Missing word
  • Agree 3
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium

Little Muddle, the smiles returning to the faces
Little Muddle, it feels like years since it's been here

Here comes the door do, do, do
Here comes the door 
And I say it's all right

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Round of applause 3
  • Funny 5
  • Friendly/supportive 1

15 hours ago, KNP said:

Still working and thinking on that door.....

3864.jpg.bd84cb2ad9fa6932851840e247857baf.jpg

Is it the workmen by the door doing the thinking, or is it the chap loafing, sorry I mean leaning, on the fence? Perhaps he’s thinking about harvesting the potatoes….

• Funny 7

8 hours ago, snailpace said:

Is it the workmen by the door doing the thinking, or is it the chap loafing, sorry I mean leaning, on the fence? Perhaps he’s thinking about harvesting the potatoes….

Or is he thinking....what the heck have I started with this door and crate malarkey....?

As for the potatoes, well we did try but found the glue was to strong! 

• Funny 10

32 minutes ago, KNP said:

Ahhhh......peaceful

3865.jpg.d135c7905775d488b1433d5d727768b1.jpg

Tranquillity at its best,  a still and quiet Sunday morning, with the early morning mist rolling in from the Sea. No wind, no Birds singing, just two old chaps contemplating life and its challenges.

• Like 3
  • Agree 2