Little Muddle

KNP

6 hours ago, Siberian Snooper said:

Merry Christmas, 

Are the lads going to get the shed door back on during the Christmas close down and pocket the overtime?

Which Christmas, this one or the next one?

Merry Christmas everyone!

• Thanks 1
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Premium
12 hours ago, KNP said:

It is that time of year to wish all the readers of this thread a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

What a year and through all that I managed to keep posting everyday, it's sort of become second nature now, so I thank everyone for following and their contributions throughout the year.

I shall keep going for as long there are people out there reading.

In that vein the annual Christmas message is slightly different as I went out and had a word with a few of the local workers and this is their response.

3928b.jpg.b23f23f25acbe76d028b464597e82e1c.jpg

Here's to 2022 and hopefully a better new year.

You can tell which one's the foreman. He's the one who's found something to do! Even if it is only pulling a few weeds.  I doubt they'll be lucky enough to get any overtime by the looks of it!

All the best for the festive season Kevin.

Shaun.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, MrWolf said:

I do like how the train appears to be fighting it's way through the undergrowth. 

Maybe Kevin has a Chipman's weed killer train on his Santa's list?

Of course, failing that, as the lads seem unable to get to grips with the Engine Shed Door, they could always be sent down the line with scythes!

Merry Christmas Kevin, and all readers of this thread, fingers crossed we don't get locked down in the New Year!

Cheers 

Paul 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The railway property is always well kept, it's the farmers hedge and all his workers appear to be drunk in the field.

Seriously though, the little view blockers like this are what make the layout look at least twice its size.

Merry Christmas Kevin and all the followers of Muddle.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

Morning Kevin, I'm up bright and early, well early anyway.

Either of those pictures is preferable to looking out of our kitchen window at the gloomy freezing fog.

Always a bright start to the day in Little Muddle!

I hadn't noticed the route indicator on the signal before, but I have signals on the brain at the moment. :D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2nd Photo for me, and I like the leaning post, it takes away the perfect world look and adds to the realistic picture.

I have many leaning posts on my Layouts, mainly because I cant get them to stay up right in the first place.

Oh, and a Merry Christmas to you and your readers.:good:

• Like 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 4

• RMweb Premium
Just now, KNP said:

I'm sure that dog is staring at me!

3948.jpg.0c56516ad1adeb5e7053c6c1c1521df7.jpg

I expect he will lick you to death Kevin, it is Little Muddle after all, where everyone is friendly.

Have a Great Christmas and New Year @KNP and all the followers to this bucolic / inspirational world.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Round of applause 2

18 minutes ago, Neal Ball said:

I expect he will lick you to death Kevin, it is Little Muddle after all, where everyone is friendly.

Have a Great Christmas and New Year @KNP and all the followers to this bucolic / inspirational world.

Thanks

I have to say I think you are right as he was hell of a job to paint as he kept licking the paint off the brush...!

• Funny 13

• RMweb Gold
23 hours ago, Ponthir28 said:

Second photo for me but both are very good. Also I quite liked the leaning post you could have had a group of workers taking a long hard look at it.

A very long look, I'd imagine!

• Funny 5