Little Muddle

KNP

• RMweb Gold
38 minutes ago, KNP said:

Well, that was good timing....both Collett tanks in the yard at the same time.....and the same picture....

Who would have guessed ehh!!!

3949.jpg.cb4507c0090f091c0d220dbe2c32587b.jpg

I see they've abandoned the door again... gone for supplies I suppose?

• Like 4
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 4

• RMweb Premium
1 minute ago, Worsdell forever said:

I see they've abandoned the door again... gone for supplies I suppose?

Surely by now they’ve stopped for Christmas… they can’t be working right up to Christmas Eve….

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 4
  • Funny 3

• RMweb Premium
On 16/12/2021 at 18:04, KNP said:

It is that time of year to wish all the readers of this thread a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

What a year and through all that I managed to keep posting everyday, it's sort of become second nature now, so I thank everyone for following and their contributions throughout the year.

I shall keep going for as long there are people out there reading.

In that vein the annual Christmas message is slightly different as I went out and had a word with a few of the local workers and this is their response.

3928b.jpg.b23f23f25acbe76d028b464597e82e1c.jpg

Here's to 2022 and hopefully a better new year.

Hate to be the pessimist but Hitler's adventures in boundary realignment is going to sort these blokes out well and truly!!

But fortunately in the world of Little Muddle that is a long long way off - and may it stay that way.

PS Merry Christmas everybody from down below.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ah, the Third Reich European tour.

The UK gigs were all cancelled due to transport problems.

Hopefully Little Muddle is more of a parallel universe and all that never happened.

It could explain the difference in the way clocks operate?

• Like 5

It looks a lot warmer and brighter in Little Muddle this morning than it is here!

Your picture has also solved the question of how I can have a foot crossing over to the goods yard with all that point rodding in the way.

I had to look for the wonky lamp. It's probably less than 2mm scale even with zoom on my phone!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrWolf said:

It looks a lot warmer and brighter in Little Muddle this morning than it is here!

Your picture has also solved the question of how I can have a foot crossing over to the goods yard with all that point rodding in the way.

I had to look for the wonky lamp. It's probably less than 2mm scale even with zoom on my phone!

And here now I've looked out the window.....!

Glad to be of help with the crossing, based it on a some pictures I saw many years ago....no idea which book just I recalled it!!!

Yes, it might only be 2mm but to those little folks at the station that's a whole 6"..... to them?

• Like 7

Due to work patterns we had the two youngest grandchildren stay last night and they brought two naughty elf’s with them….

Well you could imagine our joint surprise when we got up this morning and found this in the conservatory!!!!!!!

86732B77-EB8E-45FE-997A-5EE574AD7908.jpeg.6eea31b6feba672c1328511c7d4c75b5.jpeg

Questions are being asked and the naughty steps looms for the guilty suspect or suspects….

• Like 3
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 11
  • Friendly/supportive 1

4 hours ago, KNP said:

Still waiting for the key I see to the lock up, must have read the print off that paper by now.....!

Nah, he's practising to be a DPD delivery driver !

What Christmas Parcel delivery ?

• Like 4
  • Funny 3