Dropbox

kirley

Since 2015 I have been using Dropbox to upload most of my photographs for my Workbench and Layout threads.

Earlier in the year Dropbox announced it was no longer supporting the upload of photographs for Public viewing but I did not realise that all my Dropbox uploads would disappear from the Site.

Please accept my apologies for anyone looking up old posting and not finding any photographs.   There is just to many to upload all of them again.

• 2 months later...

Since 2015 I have been using Dropbox to upload most of my photographs for my Workbench and Layout threads.

Earlier in the year Dropbox announced it was no longer supporting the upload of photographs for Public viewing but I did not realise that all my Dropbox uploads would disappear from the Site.

Please accept my apologies for anyone looking up old posting and not finding any photographs.   There is just to many to upload all of them again.

Hi Kieran.  

The same thing happened to me just last weekend when PhotoBucket, who without warning disabled image linking on their free hosting platform.  Luckily I had a copy of all my PhotoBucket images on my laptop, so I've just bulk loaded them to my own private web host, and edited all the image URLs that I posted here to post to one of my own domain names.  Lucky escape.

All the best 

Noel

Edited by NoelG