EMUs in T gauge

urbancohort

Been thinking about doing a Southeastern Trains layout using EMUs - 375, 466 and 465 classes. I imagine I could buikd the rolling stock from stuff on the t gauge website although slightlu too long or short it is hardly going to notice at yhis scale! Gives a chance of a prototypical layout to scale in relatively small area.

Are there any t-gauge vinyls for these classes and in modern liveries?

Has anyone used them please?

What do they look like used if you have photos you are willing to post?

Has anyobe already done this, please?

Thanks

• RMweb Premium

Adam Warr (Electra Railway Graphics) was doing vinyls, but I've a vague recollection he was discontinuing them.

I think it depends what you want. T would principally be perfect for a scale model of London Bridge, except that whilst points exist I'm not sure I'd fancy laying a complex station throat in T!

• RMweb Premium

He did sadly. Apparently his remaining stock went to Tgauge.com, although I see no reference on their website. It may be worth getting in contact with them.

I did get a couple of 377 graphics a few years ago to fit the Hankyu sets, but as with so many things with me, they didn't progress. I am not sure the vinyls were adapted to fit any of the plain bodies later produced.

Archived