Mickleover MRG announce exclusive Bachmann Class 37 at Derby show

Andy Y

If he ordered his before you then yes the system is working! If you haven't had the worldpay email in a couple of weeks, message me and I'll give you bacs details. A lot of the worldpay emails aren't getting through and I'm having to manually call the customers. So either way nobody will be missed unless they don't pick up the phone after a few attempts. Message me your details if you want and I'll check the order is present. 

Another 100 ish have gone this week!

Alex

Many thanks Alex.

• RMweb Premium

Oh yes. Having just sold off my old Lima one as I gradually update my fleet to Bachmann, this is one I'd like to aquire :)

attachicon.gifIMG_20170304_170524.jpg

Relieved that they didn't totally sell out over the weekend, and I'll be placing my order tomorrow. Here's a pic I took at the Haymarket open day in 1985.

attachicon.gif12.jpg

Just ordered mine. Good luck with this venture and hope it's a big success for your club.

Just checked my own confirmation, and it went in at 09.54 am on the first day of ordering. So eagerly awaiting my invoice and model, mainly so I can see what the next 'Limited Edition' is going to be !!

attachicon.gifmmrg.JPG

Appreciate everyone's working hard in their spare time to get invoices sent and locos despatched, but the wait for my invoice is killing me !

Happy for those who have already received their locos.

• RMweb Premium

Appreciate everyone's working hard in their spare time to get invoices sent and locos despatched, but the wait for my invoice is killing me !

Happy for those who have already received their locos.

Sorry Mike we owe you an apology . . . . . just checked back and see that it was sent in the first batch on 15th August but there was a 'cut & paste' error and I sent it to an incomplete email address. Check your email in the morning and hopefully it will be there for you - if not please PM me. 

Another Mike !

• Like 1

Hello

I has preordered and still awaiting for payment for class 37114 and I am still patient and awaiting for that locomotive

Thank you

Hi Andrew.  Mike will email you a payment link tomorrow. Can you message me your address on here? Thanks Alex

Mine turned up just in time for electrification :)

I meantime I will be ordering one of Lee's Highland Headlamp kits and adding sound and weathering to make the The Best Bachmann Beastie By Far

Alex and the lads at MMRG have done a splendid job getting this out and I appreciate all the hard work they have and are still doing getting the orders out in a timely manner, no mean task. Cheers guy's

In the unlikely event the wife reads this 37026 Loch Awe would be nice too.

post-15067-0-79533900-1536854734_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Mine turned up just in time for electrification :)

I meantime I will be ordering one of Lee's Highland Headlamp kits and adding sound and weathering to make the The Best Bachmann Beastie By Far

Alex and the lads at MMRG have done a splendid job getting this out and I appreciate all the hard work they have and are still doing getting the orders out in a timely manner, no mean task. Cheers guy's

In the unlikely event the wife reads this 37026 Loch Awe would be nice too.

attachicon.gifMMRG-Cass-37114-Dunrobin-Castle-2018.jpg

Fantastic thank you. Great to hear! Alex

• RMweb Premium

A number of reminders have been sent out. If you still have to pay, please check your emails and spam/junk folder for an email from Worldpay as they are running the payment card process for us.

To allow for holidays etc, we will then start phoning customers in a couple of weeks to see if they still want to proceed with the purchase - if not we can then make a start on the waiting list.

• RMweb Premium

Hi Mickleover MRG i pay for my model on sat sep 15th  just wonder how long does it take for the item to arrive ?  Many thanks Andy R 

Although I don't deal with the post, I think that the latest batch of parcels were sent today by Royal Mail, second class signed for so I would guess that delivery should be expected by Saturday.