Mickleover MRG announce exclusive Bachmann Class 37 at Derby show

Andy Y

• RMweb Premium

I paid September 5th and still waiting.

I have checked the card payment account and there were 10 payments received that day plus one was refused (we are not advised of the reason). Did you use the Worldpay option as some customers have asked for details of our bank account and have paid direct.

As Alex has said above, without your details we can't check any further. Please PM with full name, address and email so that I can check the card account again.

Thanks

• RMweb Gold

I have checked the card payment account and there were 10 payments received that day plus one was refused (we are not advised of the reason). Did you use the Worldpay option as some customers have asked for details of our bank account and have paid direct.

As Alex has said above, without your details we can't check any further. Please PM with full name, address and email so that I can check the card account again.

Thanks

I ordered two, paid in one payment via world pay , (Should narrow it down a bit). I haven’t had chance to look at them yet.

Thanks for researching, I think they arrived today, signed for just as I left the house. I can check over the weekend.

I’ve sent you a pm..

Edited by adb968008

• RMweb Premium

I ordered two, paid in one payment via world pay , (Should narrow it down a bit). I haven’t had chance to look at them yet.

Thanks for researching, I think they arrived today, signed for just as I left the house. I can check over the weekend.

I’ve sent you a pm..

PM replied - investigation underway . . . . . . . .

Just to confirm, my two are here, however one of them isn’t well..attachicon.gif70B08365-CC90-4A42-B978-5C079864BD52.jpeg

Otherwise, it’s a very good model, here’s a few close ups of the good one, which will head to Lees Locos shortly for a headlamp.

Note the Fuel tank levels

attachicon.gif4ECF7CD6-17CB-4393-8918-7D1A04ED4B52.jpeg

Glad you like them. Weird scratch there, drop me your number by PM and I'll sort you out with a spare body when they're available.

Alex

• RMweb Gold

Glad you like them. Weird scratch there, drop me your number by PM and I'll sort you out with a spare body when they're available.

Alex

It is weird, it continues under the number and you can feel it when you run your fingers over it.

The number looks to have been printed on top of the scratch

Lovely printing overall though, including the Data panels and shedcodes.

The second one I bought was planned to become 37025, though it’s just been announced, so i’m now thinking what to do it as, researching my ED options as a Scottie dog would be nice... nice pics of 081 out there if Railtec can do the unusual number font, though it doesn’t have the highland rail stag... I’m looking for ideas.

Edited by adb968008

It is weird, it continues under the number and you can feel it when you run your fingers over it.

The number looks to have been printed on top of the scratch

Lovely printing overall though, including the Data panels and shedcodes.

The second one I bought was planned to become 37025, though it’s just been announced, so i’m now thinking what to do it as, researching my ED options as a Scottie dog would be nice... nice pics of 081 out there if Railtec can do the unusual number font, though it doesn’t have the highland rail stag... I’m looking for ideas.

37111 Loch Eil Outward bound. Correct flush roof

I've still not been contacted about the 37114 I ordered.  Anyone know what the latest news is?

Cheers,

Rick

Hi Rick. As of last week we've emailed everyone. So this means our email hasn't got through (some web provider spam filters just block them). Drop me a message on here...

Alex

Just starting to plough through some emails and clear the backlog..many thanks for your support once again, couldn't have done this without you. As it stands, we will have a very limited number of locos available at our local exhibition due to a few cancellations. Mickleover community centre plus the clubrooms, 6th/7th October. 

Alex

• Like 2

Still waiting to receive my weathered version.... all paid for as soon as got the email back in August. Received an unweathered model which looked fantastic when checked without removing fully from the packaging. Sent the incorrect version back and now just waiting for the correct one to turn up.  Fingers crossed not too much longer to wait now.

Edited by The34097

• RMweb Gold

My sound-fitted. headlamp-fitted model was delivered by friendly postie yesterday, another train he said? 

Was running-in the loco today before giving it a train to haul:

post-586-0-51013500-1538519827.jpg

…..and a close-up of the front of the loco clearly showing the additional headlamp, well worth the wait to have it professionally fitted:

post-586-0-21663700-1538519869.jpg

Many thanks to Alex and all the others at the Mickleover MRG involved in producing such a unique model.

Keith

• Like 6

Still waiting to receive my weathered version.... all paid for as soon as got the email back in August. Received an unweathered model which looked fantastic when checked without removing fully from the packaging. Sent the incorrect version back and now just waiting for the correct one to turn up.  Fingers crossed not too much longer to wait now.

Have any weathered versions been sent yet?

Yes, getting through them. I've had about 40 to do so it's taking time, bespoke weathering as opposed to the usual slap dash rubbish so timescales are according. if you've ordered a weathered version you'll have my mobile for contact anyway.

Alex

My take on the beast that is 114.

44168263055_2c40002133_h.jpg34535604150_b9eb270d8d_o by rothburyuk, on Flickr

45079325511_291a3c486d_o.jpg37114 light by rothburyuk, on Flickr

45079323421_232c8eeb9a_o.jpgDSC_0013 by rothburyuk, on Flickr

45079321951_efffaaca39_o.jpgDSC_0016 by rothburyuk, on Flickr

For anyone that is interested, I am now offering the working headlamps as fitted to 37114, and the standard bonnet door mounted version in kit form. Send me a pm for details.

• Like 5

Nice work Lee. For those asking about weathered locos, some people are assuming that we have a quantity of weathered ones 'ready to go' as it were, this isn't the case as any order for a weathered/customised loco is handled privately by me. Hence the delay in sending these ones out. I'm working through them in between other jobs, namely my work with Bachmann and the small matter of sending out several hundred other 37114s..! They will ALL be done by the end of October at the latest, I've done about 7 this week but tomorrow and the entire weekend are taken up by the club show, so weathering work will resume again on Monday. Just an update for those who want to know. 

Also due to several cancellations we have a number of locos available for sale at this moment in time. Message me if you want one. Equally if anyone hasn't heard from us at all regarding their order, message me as that'll mean our means of contact for you hasn't worked. 

Thanks for your patience! 

Alex

Edited by Lochnagar
  • Like 3