2ManySpams

• RMweb Premium

I turn it off in the fiddle, particularly the one's with flat fronts.

F2 and F3 are very useful though to wake John up.

Do 'your' loco's have any of the posh sound programmes with 'fade'? Not you personally Spams but the loco's on DITD. I would have to search for the makers of such luxury items as it is a couple of years since I used mine. Brilliant for going on and off stage as it sounds as if they are 'approaching'/'going away' rather than the sound just starting/stopping.

I did not get to annoy you today but then you wouldn't have known if I was not ther without me telling you. I am ashamed to admit that I had a little too much alcohol at lunch time and thus was incapable of using a motor vehicle. No convemient trains either.

next time maybe?

Hope all was good?

Sincerely,

Phil

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Anyway, since it's Sunday the engineers are out (even with a their own locos)

Seen this layout a few times at shows and it never ceases to amaze me, the quality and standard of the running, the scenery, and the layout is just amazing and a total credit to all involved.  Talk about setting the bar high!

Well done :)

Rich

• RMweb Premium

Yes, cleaning the track this morning I noticed it was a bit wobbly. D had a spare chair (which, after working on 7mm, was stupidly small and hard to thread in the fixed rail) and the rail was fastened down again. In fact we did quite well snagging this weekend, just the operators need sorting now.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Yes, cleaning the track this morning I noticed it was a bit wobbly. D had a spare chair (which, after working on 7mm, was stupidly small and hard to thread in the fixed rail) and the rail was fastened down again. In fact we did quite well snagging this weekend, just the operators need sorting now.

Blimey, you clean track? Cunning action. Wish I had some to clean. I have got some but it is buried in the garage. Lord only knows what it is like after a couple of years in there.

Philth