Wagenwerk Order Issues

Wyvern

Hi I have ordered some parts from wagenwerk on the 3rd May and they have debited my creditcard.  After making the order I recieved an email stating that;

Hallo Herr Guy Hamilton-Fletcher,

Der Status Ihrer Bestellung mit der Bestellnummer: 160907 vom  03-05-2017 hat sich geändert. Der neue Status lautet nun In Bearbeitung (Wartet).

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Ihr Team von WAGENWERK - Feine Details und Eisenbahnmodelle

Google translate: 

Hello Mr. Guy Hamilton-Fletcher,

The status of your order with the order number: 160907 from 03-05-2017 has changed. The new status is Now In Process.

Best regards,

Your team at WAGENWERK - Fine details and railroad models

I have sent a number of emails to info@wagenwerk.de about my order but haven't had any response.   They are weinert HO wheels.   Unfortunately my German (limited) is not sufficient for a phone call so any thoughts on how best to proceed? 

Thanks

Guy

Edited by Wyvern

Hi I have ordered some parts from wagenwerk on the 3rd May and they have debited my creditcard.  After making the order I recieved an email stating that;

Hallo Herr Guy Hamilton-Fletcher,

Der Status Ihrer Bestellung mit der Bestellnummer: 160907 vom  03-05-2017 hat sich geändert. Der neue Status lautet nun In Bearbeitung (Wartet).

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Ihr Team von WAGENWERK - Feine Details und Eisenbahnmodelle

Google translate: 

Hello Mr. Guy Hamilton-Fletcher,

The status of your order with the order number: 160907 from 03-05-2017 has changed. The new status is Now In Process.

Best regards,

Your team at WAGENWERK - Fine details and railroad models

I have sent a number of emails to info@wagenwerk.de about my order but haven't had any response.   They are weinert HO wheels.   Unfortunately my German (limited) is not sufficient for a phone call so any thoughts on how best to proceed? 

Thanks

Guy

Hi,

I have used this supplier for numerous products from different suppliers, they will order the parts you have asked for from the manufacturer, who will then forward the parts to wagenwerk, who will in turn forward to you, parts availability will depend on the manufacturer's stock level and can be delayed until they become available.

Wagenwerk have never failed to fore-fill an order and I am more than willing to recommend them!

Edited by adecoaches26point4
  • Like 1

Hi,

I have used this supplier for numerous products from different suppliers, they will order the parts you have asked for from the manufacturer, who will then forward the parts to wagenwerk, who will in turn forward to you, parts availability will depend on the manufacturer's stock level and can be delayed until they become available.

Wagenwerk have never failed to fore-fill an order and I am more than willing to recommend them!

Could be waiting a while, then. Some of the parts I've been considering are produced by MM-Crottendorf.

• 3 months later...

I've ordered a copy of the latest Weinert catalogue from Wagenwerk. That was some weeks ago, and I think they were closed for holidays.

The automated e-mail read as follows:

"Der Status Ihrer Bestellung mit der Bestellnummer: 161067 vom  04-08-2017 hat sich geändert. Der neue Status lautet nun In Bearbeitung (Wartet).

Aufgrund von Urlaubszeit wird diese Bestellung erst nach dem 13.08.2017 zur Bearbeitung kommen. Wir bitten diese Verzögerung zu entschuldigen"

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Wagenwerk is a very small dealer that has to order most items elsewhere. I don't know if they have any stock at all. You could contact me if you want to order something there. I might be able to identify a better supplier. A Weinert Catalog could have certainly be ordered  here https://www.modellbahnshop-lippe.com/produkt/Weinert/10-7-0-158265-009003-0-0-0-0-0-0-grp-gb-p-0/ein_produkt.html   faster.

Have a very Merry Christmas,

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

.....You could contact me if you want to order something there. I might be able to identify a better supplier....

There are a couple of cast brass Weinert parts which I'd be after - they are specific to the DRG/DR Br.43 2-10-0, but at least one - the front footplate supports and step assembly is supposedly not available "due to lack of demand" even though Weinert still has a price for it in their current listing.

• RMweb Premium

There are a couple of cast brass Weinert parts which I'd be after - they are specific to the DRG/DR Br.43 2-10-0, but at least one - the front footplate supports and step assembly is supposedly not available "due to lack of demand" even though Weinert still has a price for it in their current listing.

This seller has loads of Weinert parts in packets listed on Ebay (they've been there for months and months and months), but doesn't describe what is in each packet. If you know the packet number for what you require, you could be in luck. If you don't know the packet number, then you have hours of entertainment endurance peering at the listing photos to see if your wants are in the listings.....

This seller has loads of Weinert parts in packets listed on Ebay (they've been there for months and months and months), but doesn't describe what is in each packet. If you know the packet number for what you require, you could be in luck. If you don't know the packet number, then you have hours of entertainment endurance peering at the listing photos to see if your wants are in the listings.....

Yes I know. She's in Hemel Hempstead, and I bought a whole load of Weinert bits from her when she first listed.

• 3 weeks later...

Gentlemen,

Weinert is currently starting to set up an online shop. Right now they have only certain items online, but they are writing that they will be expand the shop soon. Sorry, in the moment only orders within Germany, but I guess it is worth checking from time to time. They claim that they will starting to ship internationally soon.

Michael

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello all, well its been almost a year since my last post - how the time flies.  I wanted to purchase the same parts that I tried to buy last year; item Weinert 56520 9.8mm 9 spoke wheels.   I had an email from wagenwerk back in september saying the item had finally come through and that I could place my order when I liked.   I emailed them back recently to check that this was still the case but had no reply.  As weinerts' shop site isn't fully operational yet, I was wondering where best to order from as I don't want to deal with wagenwerk if they wont return emails and my german isnt up to a phone call.    I am sure they are fine to deal with on the phone.  

First thoughts;

https://www.modellbahnshop-lippe.com/produkt/Weinert/10-4-0-241701-001005003-0-0-0-0-0-0-grp-gb-p-0/ein_produkt.html     5 -10 days

http://www.weinert-bauteile.de/weinert-modellbau-56520-vorlauf-radsatz-rp25-fine-scale-d=9-8mm-9-speichen-weinert-56520,art-32166    ordered from manufacturer

https://www.mcschueler.de/weinert-modellbau-56520-vorlauf-radsatz-rp25-fine-scale-d=9-8mm-9-speichen-weinert-56520,art-40522 2-4 days from payment

has anyone used any of the above or any other recommendations?

All the best

Guy  

Guy,

"weinert-bauteile" and "mcschueler" is actually the same shop in Stuttgart. It used to be my personal paradise when I was a boy, but since then, things changed a lot. :negative:

Normally, I am ordering my Weinert parts at modellbaushop-lippe . You can send them an English language enquiry, they are able to read and reply in your language.

They don't seem to have the wheels on stock, but whenever they confirmed the availability, they could actually get the part.

Just give it a try. If things won't work out as expected, send me a PM.

Michael