Readham

SteveC32

Great to chat with you at the Great Electric Show Steve,   and well done for the award -  well deserved.   Hope to see some more pics here in time...   Its certainly given me some inspiration to replicate the reading style canopy - in N gauge !    Do you have any other 'channels' such as Facebook, twitter etc ?

Cheers,

Dave.

Thanks for your comments. There will be more pics in time and maybe a Facebook channel. Are you sure you want to make a Reading style canopy in N, it was fiddly enough to do in OO - believe me when I say there was a fair bit of ‘Anglo Saxon’ English used at times while making it :)

• RMweb Gold

Great to chat with you at the Great Electric Show Steve,   and well done for the award -  well deserved.   Hope to see some more pics here in time...   Its certainly given me some inspiration to replicate the reading style canopy - in N gauge !    Do you have any other 'channels' such as Facebook, twitter etc ?

Cheers,

Dave.

Dave, you'll find Steve in my friends list on FB  :good:

Edited by scoobyra

• 7 months later...

Hi steve.just sitting in Australia watching YouTube's of the demu. Readham looks great.im just building a modern image layout that has similar rolling stock to yourself (43, 153,220 and the IEP 800). Roughly what's the track spacing so the coach stock don't hit on corners and at the turnouts?thanks kev

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

An update on Readham - another great year at exhibitions, including Best in Show at Basingtoke, more detailing added, the Tram reliability issue well and truly sorted (DCC conversion and a good stay alive fitted) and a track re-laying project planned (to be 'delivered' in January) - the West approach to Platforms 3&4 is having the curve re-laid to make it a smoother approach.

Exhibition diary update:

- Cheltenham (April)

- Bristol (May)

- Fareham (October)

- Warley NEC (November)

- Stafford (February)

- TrainWest (April)

- Wigan (October)

- Weymouth (October)

As I'm also an 'operater/driver' on a mates layout in 2020, Readham will only be making 4 appearances in 2020. However, I would be pleased to hear from any exhibition managers interested in booking Readham for 2021 and beyond.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...