Prototypical Coach / Rake formations 1948?

Hi all, I'm looking to invest in some new coaches to match my 1948 period layout. I've had a look at some photos from the era, however I haven't really been able to figure out which coaches I should be looking for. The loco I'd like to pair these coaches with is the SR West Country Class 'Bude' with Stanier tender that ran on the Great Central Main Line during the 1948 loco exchange trials.

Main question: What coaches should I buy to match the following photos?

Thank you so much in advance!

post-29635-0-39334100-1495671515.jpg

post-29635-0-34375300-1495671518.jpg

post-29635-0-77762600-1495671521.jpg

post-29635-0-08350700-1495671527.jpg

The first carriage is the Dynamometer Car. Look at the link here. Not cheap, but probably worth it though...

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/121800-new-brand-new-model-rails-exclusive-lner-dynamometer-car/

The rest of the stock in the first photographs are Gresley corridor coaches. I don't know what types they are but someone here or on the LNER Forum would possibly tell you exactly what the train was consisted of.

https://www.lner.info/

Jason

Edited by Steamport Southport

Thanks for the info, I found the Dynamometer car a few weeks back but ran for cover when I saw the price. But yes Gresley teaks thank you so much, I might have a little more saving to do but I think I might invest in a rake, I think the full thing would look brilliant even without the dynamometer car.

Yes I've already got the loco itself so I'd love to pair her up with some accurate coaches. I heard that some are not so fond of the tender/loco combination but I find it oddly endearing. I'll most likely order 4 or so coaches for now, perhaps a Buffet, Brake, Sleeper and Third to get a little variety who knows. 

I would avoid the sleeper in this context. It would be rather unusual to find a single car in a rake of day coaches.