IZA Cargowaggon twin van from Revolution Trains

97403_Ixion

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Sorry if i've missed this somewhere, but I cannot see anything on the website, i've had just returned to the N gauge hobby and am interested in purchasing a couple of these packs.  Has the deadline for orders been announced yet?

Cheers

Mike

Hi,

Sorry if i've missed this somewhere, but I cannot see anything on the website, i've had just returned to the N gauge hobby and am interested in purchasing a couple of these packs.  Has the deadline for orders been announced yet?

Cheers

Mike

I just went to the Revolution trains website, if you click on projects the IZA is right at the bottom.

Regards,

John P

• RMweb Gold

Hello all,

I will be updating the website very shortly, but just a heads up that the deadline for the IZAs is Friday May 11th - which is a fraction under 4 weeks from today.

post-420-0-22152100-1523862825_thumb.jpg

Once we've closed the order book they'll go into production, with delivery expected in July/August.

Cheers

Ben A.

Edited by Ben A
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good Ben, thanks for the update, I have ordered a flashing light one and a Perrier one 'just because I was thirsty'.... (PM sent re: order)

It sounds almost cruel but I am really looking forward to weathering them, I do enjoy making the Dapol bogie equivalents look almost catastrophically dirty, there is something about the texture of the sides of this kind of wagon that means you can hardly go wrong... 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Today (May 11th) is the last chance/day to place orders for these models!

Looking forward to seeing them in the flesh - especially the flashing rear light option and the Perrier branded ones.

Well done to the Revolution team in getting yet another vehicle through to production start... not long to go now (see Ben's post below)...

Cheers,

Ixion.

Edited: referenced Ben's post for delivery estimate

Edited by 97403_Ixion
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Hello all,

As Ixion says above, today is order deadline day for the Revolution IZA Cargowaggon twin vans, and the order book closes at midnight tonight BST.

post-420-0-27092000-1526033968_thumb.jpg

Delivery is anticipated for September/October, though as ever this is subject to change. Please note the photos show livery samples; on production models the wheels will be blackened as standard.

post-420-0-93721700-1526033943_thumb.jpg

The models also form the perfect accompaniment to Revolution's Class 92, being manufactured by Rapido Trains, which goes into production later this summer.

post-420-0-96288100-1526033956_thumb.jpg

As ever we will only produce enough models to satisfy pre-orders, so please don't miss out!

Cheers

Ben A.

Edited by Ben A
  • Like 5

I have ordered 3 pairs for an Enterprise service on Dallam but after seeing those pics and as the deadline is tonight...... do I get 3 more pairs.... decisions.

They look bloody nice

Simon

Ps looking forward to the 92's aswell!

The IZA's will look great sandwiched into a typical early 1990's speedlink working with a (Revolution Trains!) class 90 at the helm. Come on Ben and Mike, you know you want to announce a class 90 sometime soon! ;)

Bachmann are never going to shrink their 00 version when it comes out..........

I would imagine the uptake for a class 90 would be of similar numbers to the 92.

Best regards,

Jeremy

Edited by cornish trains jez

• RMweb Gold

I crumbled and ordered a few more at the last minute too. Very much looking forward to my first Revolution Trains stock.

Edited by Western Aviator