Jump to content

St. Simon

Colour Light Signalling for Model Railways (Out Now)

Recommended Posts

On 01/11/2019 at 13:01, ColinK said:

Collected the copy I had ordered from the independent Carnforth Bookshop.  From what I’ve read so far it is excellent - clear diagrams, good explainations and well written.  Thanks for producing it Simon, I hope it sells well.

 

PS while there they gave me some info on a new book about Lancaster, Morecambe and Heysham including the old electrics.

 

Do you have any further info on the book which includes material on the Lancaster-Morecambe-Heysham electrics? I ask because I'm currently building a 4mm scale model of one of the 1950s/60s 3-car sets; assembling good photos is a challenge, and as for drawings....

 

David

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This will be on sale at the Manchester Show from DCKits & Models.

 

Charlie

  • Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, charliepetty said:

This will be on sale at the Manchester Show from DCKits & Models.

 

Charlie

 

Thanks Charlie, it is much appreciated!

 

Simon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/11/2019 at 20:28, dcordingley said:

 

Do you have any further info on the book which includes material on the Lancaster-Morecambe-Heysham electrics? I ask because I'm currently building a 4mm scale model of one of the 1950s/60s 3-car sets; assembling good photos is a challenge, and as for drawings....

 

David

 

It is being launched at Carnforth bookshop tomorrow. I’m planning to pick up a copy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ColinK said:

 

It is being launched at Carnforth bookshop tomorrow. I’m planning to pick up a copy.

 

Many thanks Colin - I'll look out for it. 

 

David

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/11/2019 at 20:28, dcordingley said:

 

Do you have any further info on the book which includes material on the Lancaster-Morecambe-Heysham electrics? I ask because I'm currently building a 4mm scale model of one of the 1950s/60s 3-car sets; assembling good photos is a challenge, and as for drawings....

 

David

www.willowherbpublishing.co.uk

Edited by Not Jeremy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.