A forum area specifically and only for recording ideas and progress of individual's challenge entries in accordance with the challenge.

Bleat Wharf. Breakfasts and Backwaters. The continuing adventures of Norman Lockhart.

• RMweb Gold

It's certainly a nicer colour than avocado or that odd pink colour from the 1980s.

Oatmeal..

• RMweb Gold

Helps the digestion.

Not according to Norman. Nothing beats two rashers of bacon, two sausages, two eggs, tomatos, beans, black pudding, mushrooms and toast. Oh, and some fried potatoes.

Generally....

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Not according to Norman. Nothing beats two rashers of bacon, two sausages, two eggs, tomatos, beans, black pudding, mushrooms and toast. Oh, and some fried potatoes.

Generally....

No flour-dusted baps? Edited by Stubby47

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold

After a bit of a pause, I have done a bit.

Here are some views of last nights efforts with a pointy thing. At this time I have just rubbed in some weathering powders but I will be painting the setts, once they are all scribed.

Rob.

post-14122-0-94674800-1537249590_thumb.jpg

post-14122-0-83157200-1537249776_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

• RMweb Gold

Thank you for your kind words.

More scribing tonight. Building to be bedded in later.

Rob

post-14122-0-89272500-1537309461_thumb.jpg

post-14122-0-88903200-1537309507_thumb.jpg

post-14122-0-04751000-1537309537_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

• RMweb Gold

Very convincing work :)

Seriously, glad to see you're posting again Rob, was worried we'd lost you when I read about your working arrangements being changed. There's been too many people 'lost in action' over the years, would be a shame if you couldn't keep going.

• RMweb Gold

Yes, makes perfect sense. From normal vuewing, this area is concealed. I will look again at this and see what could be done. Stubbers makes a valid point but the buildings are to the baseboard edge so no room for a longer point. We could work on the basis that this all takes place off screen as the fiddle yard will commence straight away so this area won't be scenic as it were.

We shall see.

Rob.

Good Answer! - its off scene so wouldn't worry -as you have a pub at the side you could maybe have an overhanging pub/brewery sign at a suitable height to make it even more off scene, check with highest item of rolling stock obviously … 

First chance I've had to look at this whole thread but layout looking fantastic so far as are your other ones, and loving the thread for the sense of humour/banter too.