Woolmer Green 1935-40

Jesse Sim

• RMweb Premium
4 hours ago, Barry O said:

The UK is ready for you Jesse..temperature below zero.. hope you packed a woollie pulli!

Baz

In the good old days you could guarantee that the last weekend in November would bring snow, as it was RAC Rally time.

• Agree 2

On 17/11/2019 at 21:56, Woodcock29 said:

Jesse

Have a great trip and time at Warley. Hope the ankle is getting better.

Say hello to Tony and Mo for me when you stay with them.

I had originally hoped to go to UK this month myself for Spalding and Warley but it didn't work out. Maybe next year after we've hosted the BRMA Convention in Adelaide.

Andrew

I hope you can make it next year, Andrew,

Accommodation available here, as always.

Regards,

Tony. 

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
29 minutes ago, St Enodoc said:

In the good old days you could guarantee that the last weekend in November would bring snow, as it was RAC Rally time.

Those were the days. Snow, yes. Then there was standing in the pouring rain in Keilder at 2am. Watching the shooting stars whilst waiting at the top of Esgair Dafydd. Plus seeing a certain Mr Mikkola in Hafren - 4am, thick fog, a proper 50 mile stage with no pace notes and he was so far ahead the rest may as well have gone home...

Sorry about OT Jesse but you would have loved it I promise you! 

• Agree 2

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 08:00, Jesse Sim said:

Effusive that’s a word I haven’t heard before, I did google it....

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 08:19, Tony Wright said:

Mo said you'd need a dictionary whenever I write anything, Jesse. It's because I'm a literary 'snob'.

... springs to mind

• Funny 5

8 hours ago, manna said:

G'Day Folks

Jessie's just missed out, going to be 42c in South Australia today. Lovely, a bit of 'warm' weather.

manna

Just had a smoke and a coffee out the back of Tony’s and the bird bath is frozen over! I’m back inside now before I froze my you know what off! 

• Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, gr.king said:

You'll never be a Geordie then Jesse - you'd have to take pride in walking about in a t-shirt at the North pole in mid winter.

Group of Geordie lasses waiting for the bus.

843974708_Newcastlebusque.jpg.6d4f6a6689634b3721a363279aa78b9e.jpg

Mind you they look more like soft southerns from Gateshead as they have gloves and scarfs.

• Like 2
  • Funny 6

The Man, The Myth, The Legend in full flight 

Good to have the department train nearing completion, Tony and I weren’t satisfied with the paint job on the last three wagons, so they’ve been in paint shop the last two days, Tony did most of the painting and I am forever grateful. More on Wrights Writes I believe. Off to Warley today! 

13CFC6A9-AAEE-4FB0-A7EF-1D3431120BB0.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Friendly/supportive 1

1 hour ago, Flyingscotsmanfan said:

I’ve been looking out for you all day to let myself known to you I just can’t seem to see you anywhere Jesse

Hey mate, the home base so to speak is Tony Wrights table, i always go back there after walking around, are you at the show tomorrow?