Bargain Hunters Mark 2

• RMweb Gold

Ebay have another one day offer of 10% off with code POWPOW10.

Works on model railways, just ordered a whole bunch of a Hattons special offer stuff, from their ebay page, and you get 10% off that too

Drummond 700 works out £54

Claud 4-4-0 was £49.50

Heljan 128 worked out £45

https://www.m.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?sid=hattonsmodelrailways&isRefine=true&_pgn=1

Beware you need to request an invoice to get combined shipping of £4 so don’t leave it too late, or as I did.. placed the order, requested an invoice and phoned them.

• RMweb Gold

Works on model railways, just ordered a whole bunch of a Hattons special offer stuff, from their ebay page, and you get 10% off that too

Drummond 700 works out £54

Claud 4-4-0 was £49.50

Heljan 128 worked out £45

https://www.m.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?sid=hattonsmodelrailways&isRefine=true&_pgn=1

Beware you need to request an invoice to get combined shipping of £4 so don’t leave it too late, or as I did.. placed the order, requested an invoice and phoned them.

I didn't really need another Claude...however..

Unfortunately after 20+ years, Scale Rail in Horley (near Gatwick) is having to close down. One of the owners will be unable to work for a few months, meaning the business is no longer viable.

EVERYTHING in the shop is 50% off in an effort to liquidate the stock quickly.

There is very little RTR left, but as of this morning they still have good stocks of Metcalfe, Wills/Ratio kits, Peco track/accessories and a full range of scenics.

In many cases items are being sold at less than cost price, if you are able to help by buying something, go quickly!

Personal callers and now cash only, but website for location details etc is www.scalerail.co.uk

Edited by Cornholio

Dapol O-gauge Panniers on Rails of Sheffield website:

7S-007-005 BR Black £159.50

7S-007-003 "GWR" Green £169.50

Plus £7.50 p&p.

I've ordered mine, so feel free to help yourselves!

Other panniers available at various prices.   Be careful as the search can throw in the N-gauge version.

• RMweb Premium

Unfortunately after 20+ years, Scale Rail in Horley (near Gatwick) is having to close down. One of the owners will be unable to work for a few months, meaning the business is no longer viable.

EVERYTHING in the shop is 50% off in an effort to liquidate the stock quickly.

There is very little RTR left, but as of this morning they still have good stocks of Metcalfe, Wills/Ratio kits, Peco track/accessories and a full range of scenics.

In many cases items are being sold at less than cost price, if you are able to help by buying something, go quickly!

Personal callers and now cash only, but website for location details etc is www.scalerail.co.uk

That's a shame. They were my go-to shop in Eastbourne before they, and I, moved away.

• RMweb Gold

Hawkins bizarre in grand central birmingham is shutting down, a few Hornby bits and bobs in there such as the flying Scotsman set for £138, Hornby junior set £22(ish) various track packs etc but also things like oxford diecast gift packs too

Not huge savings over some internet prices but may be worth a look if your passing

Not my area but I don't think we've had Hornby Adams Radial in BR for £59 at Hattons?  Rails have a Hornby one with different running number for £79.50

https://www.hattons.co.uk/98115/Hornby_R3334_Class_415_Adams_Radial_4_4_2T_30582_in_BR_black_with_late_crest/StockDetail.aspx

30582 with late crest is still there for £59. Also one of the Drummond 700's at the same price, and the "E2524" D16 at £55, all carrying on after the big sale.

John.

• Like 1