Bargain Hunters Mark 2

• RMweb Premium
21 hours ago, leopardml2341 said:

Some price reductions at Details:

http://www.derails.co.uk/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=22DROP06&page=1

Not sure if they're bargains; a bargain to one is a waste of money to some.

They are a bargain with respect to RRP, which some retailers do charge.

Edited by melmerby
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, meatloaf said:

Not sure its beens mentioned but DCC supplies are selling O gauge 08 for £149.99, both on there site and on ebay

https://www.dccsupplies.com/item-s-d3120o/d3120-class-08-br-green-o-gauge.htm

Oh, why did you have to post that?  I was sure it'd be blue - all the best bargains seem to be, or if not then they're early crest...

But no, it's Green.  But I'm into 4mm.....

And I really like it.....

• Like 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

Some more at Ian Allan

31-480 LNWR G2A 9376 £65 (7)

32-178A Crab 13174 £75 (3)

31-119 Standard 4 75035 £85 (2)

37-327 JGA Buxton £30 (9)

Edited by melmerby
wrong number
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, polybear said:

Oh, why did you have to post that?  I was sure it'd be blue - all the best bargains seem to be, or if not then they're early crest...

But no, it's Green.  But I'm into 4mm.....

And I really like it.....

173 of the DCC-ready one in stock??  Are they sure?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, spikey said:

173 of the DCC-ready one in stock??  Are they sure?

Well it was a limited edition of 300 for the retailer in question so I would think they know how many they have left.

DCC Supplies are proud to announce their first ever commission of a special edition model. This O gauge model is an exclusive, one-off edition consisting of only 300 models.

Jason

• Informative/Useful 2

• RMweb Gold

In addition to the other potential bargains in that place in the centre of Birmingham.

There are now 

4 X 32-109 Bachmann class 08 08631 in NSE livery for £65 each

4 X 32-992 Bachmann wickham trolley yellow livery for £40 each 

4 X 31-614 Bachmann class V1/V3 BR black late crest for £70 each. 

Cheers 

Colin

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• RMweb Gold

Latest ebay offer

This coupon is a 10% discount valid from 08:00am UK local time on 28th June 2019 and is valid while advertised, on purchases on eBay.co.uk, unless cancelled earlier in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.

How to redeem your coupon:

Simply make a purchase of £100 or more on eBay.co.uk and pay with PayPal, credit card, or debit card. Enter coupon code PRIZE10 at checkout when prompted. The maximum discount you can receive is £100 per redemption and you are limited to three redemptions.”

Fill ya boots !

• Thanks 2

• RMweb Gold

Latest ebay offer

This coupon is a 10% discount valid from 08:00am UK local time on 28th June 2019 and is valid while advertised, on purchases on eBay.co.uk, unless cancelled earlier in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.

Simply make a purchase of £100 or more on eBay.co.uk and pay with PayPal, credit card, or debit card. Enter coupon code PRIZE10 at checkout when prompted. The maximum discount you can receive is £100 per redemption and you are limited to three redemptions.”

Fill ya boots !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Garry D100 said:

Latest ebay offer

Fill ya boots !

Didn't work for me. E Bay withdrew the discount voucher. Just had murder with them about it.

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, tractionman said:

Had an email from Locomotion Models, the glossy Dean Goods is now reduced in price, from £125 to £99.95:

http://www.locomotionmodels.com/exclusive-models/steam-locomotives/gwr-dean-goods-2516-dcc-ready.htm

cheers,

Keith

Does it really have splashers a different shade of green to the boiler ?

Edited by adb968008
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold
On 28/06/2019 at 10:21, CovDriver said:

In addition to the other potential bargains in that place in the centre of Birmingham.

There are now 

4 X 32-109 Bachmann class 08 08631 in NSE livery for £65 each

4 X 32-992 Bachmann wickham trolley yellow livery for £40 each 

4 X 31-614 Bachmann class V1/V3 BR black late crest for £70 each. 

Cheers 

Colin

No NSE 08s left, the last one looked so lonely I felt sorry for it and gave it a home!

3 wickhams left, loads of wagons as already listed before, a few scenecraft and oxford buildings, a tabernacle (£35) and pub (£25) on the reduced table now too

• Like 5
  • Funny 1

1 hour ago, Dangg said:

Same pricing as last month, so not really a further reduction as heralded by Rails.

Kernow were doing the SR version and Lord Rodney for £99.50 a couple of weeks ago !

• Thanks 1