Bargain Hunters Mark 2

• RMweb Gold

Yes, thanks, one heading this way. Now to sell a Railfreight red stripe one to fund it.....

If this is against forum rules then I apologise in advance what's the price for your redstripe class 20 ?

Cheers

Colin

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Rails Advent Calendar

Looks like this year you don't have to wait to know what the next day's deal is, just the price. On 1st there was the DJM J94 on offer but if you clicked the right arrow it had a greyed-out pic of Class 350.  Yesterday the 350 was on offer with the price, with a greyed-out pic of Class 20, and lo and behold today it's a Class 20.

If you click on the right arrow for tomorrow (4th) it'll be Bachmann Birdcages in crimson unless they change their procedure.

Just seen this on E-bay

Hornby Class 31 R293x

Regional railways

Class 31

DCC Fitted.

1x Bachmann BRMk1 Brake Corridor BSK Regional Raikways 39081

1x Bachmann BR MK 1 Full Brake Regional Railways 39181

1x Bachmann BR MK 1 Corridor First FK Regional Railways 39156

All excellent boxed condition with little use

£120 buy it now or offers

• RMweb Gold

Just seen this on E-bay

Hornby Class 31 R293x

Regional railways

Class 31

DCC Fitted.

1x Bachmann BRMk1 Brake Corridor BSK Regional Raikways 39081

1x Bachmann BR MK 1 Full Brake Regional Railways 39181

1x Bachmann BR MK 1 Corridor First FK Regional Railways 39156

All excellent boxed condition with little use

£120 buy it now or offers

Is the 31 missing it’s headlight cover ?

There was a bunch of these accidentally missing them, makes the headlight look more like an 87’s than a 31’s.

Edited by adb968008

• RMweb Gold

Rails Advent Calendar

Set of 3 BR Crimson Birdcage Coaches for only £134.50

https://railsofsheffield.com/advent-calendar

Note the Price is £139.50 when you go onto the page so you will need to contact them first before you purchase

While that looks like a good offer compared with RRP, their price last week was £139.50. So they've only really knocked £5 off this one... But I need the SE liveried ones anyway, so probably a good job they weren't massively reduced!

Rails Advent Calendar

Set of 3 BR Crimson Birdcage Coaches for only £134.50

https://railsofsheffield.com/advent-calendar

Note the Price is £139.50 when you go onto the page so you will need to contact them first before you purchase

I was tempted to purchase these but I'd say they might be cheaper in the future given the price is now coming down already, £50+ quid a coach is a bit steep not to mind the other stuff inbound plus xmas around the corner I have to watch the wallet strings.

I was tempted to purchase these but I'd say they might be cheaper in the future given the price is now coming down already, £50+ quid a coach is a bit steep not to mind the other stuff inbound plus xmas around the corner I have to watch the wallet strings.

Not wishing to start off on a tangent away from the main topic of the thread, but I agree, and find it remarkable that there is such a discrepancy between Hornby's LSWR 48ft stock and Bachmann's Birdcage stock when it comes to price.

• RMweb Premium

Seems to be some bargains from Sawyer Models each day at the moment, just noticed a Hornby controller with £50 off, probably of interest to someone on here.

Judging by previous years I am assuming they have a different offer each day during advent.

http://sawyermodels.co.uk/?product_cat=advent-calendar

Given that the link has "advent-calendar" in the name, that sounds quite likely.

Had a full refund via E-bay no reply from seller so sorry guys this was a bad post.

At least eBay/PayPal are generally fairly good at protecting you from bad sellers in this way. They give you your money back 9 times out of 10 they'll side with you and chase the seller for the funds, through the courts and credit agencies etc.

I do't suppose anyone actually got theirs? The seller now has feedback of -5.....

Nope, waiting on refund, it says seller has contacted them to settle the case which is a bit odd. It'll be -6 once I have my refund.

Got one from Hattons to make sure it came.

Rails Advent Calendar

Save over 50% off the RRP Price on these Graham Farish A2 Locomotives

CLASS A2 'BACHELORS BUTTON' #60537 BR BRUNSWICK GREEN EARLY EMBLEM - N GAUGE

By Graham Farish | Code: 372-386 £74.50

CLASS A2 60527 'SUN CHARIOT' BR LINED GREEN LATE CREST - N GAUGE

By Graham Farish | Code: 372-387 £74.50

https://railsofsheffield.com/groups/2296/advent-calendar-day-6

Edited by andymac-2008

• RMweb Premium

Olivas are doing a advent calender for email newsletter subscribers. Yesterday it was a J50 for 50 notes. Not a subscriber myself, just been told so passing on.

Olivia's doing something cheap - blimey - it MUST be Christmas then..........

Cheers,

Mick