Thanks Richard @Tricky. The best way of preserving and presenting photos for rmweb is to put them online elsewhere and that's what I've done with the purloined images of your Bristol lighter. If you look at the description of each image you'll see I've credited you and linked to Monksgate. But if you would rather take back full control of your photos I'll send them to you and take them down from Flickr.

Click on the photo (right click in Windows) and you should see the album.

By the way, that's the most realistic depiction of a line (rope) and bubbles in water I've ever seen on a model. And your sense of colour is astonishing.

Model Boats

Edited by Michael Crofts
  • Like 8
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1

6 hours ago, Michael Crofts said:

Thanks Richard @Tricky. The best way of preserving and presenting photos for rmweb is to put them online elsewhere and that's what I've done with the purloined images of your Bristol lighter. If you look at the description of each image you'll see I've credited you and linked to Monksgate. But if you would rather take back full control of your photos I'll send them to you and take them down from Flickr.

Click on the photo (right click in Windows) and you should see the album.

By the way, that's the most realistic depiction of a line (rope) and bubbles in water I've ever seen on a model. And your sense of colour is astonishing.

Model Boats

I don’t mind at all in you sharing credited photos, and thanks for asking, and also thanks for your kind comments .

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...