BRM Sept 2017 digital edition

ianmaccormac

• RMweb Gold

Lucky man! I can't even get my kindle to download it ... same with the August edition! Tried phoning to talk to a human, referred me to pocketmags. So, have left them a long message explaining my predicament. Lets see how long before this gets resolved! Wish me luck!

Cheers

• Administrators

Lucky man! I can't even get my kindle to download it ... same with the August edition! Tried phoning to talk to a human, referred me to pocketmags. So, have left them a long message explaining my predicament. Lets see how long before this gets resolved! Wish me luck!

Cheers

I've picked it up on the PC and ancient ASUS Android tablet so that bit seems to be working. Trouble is, it's handled by Pocketmags, hence they are best placed for support.

• Administrators

Thanks Phil. I`'ll give pocket mags a chance and see what happens. Pain it's on my kindle via pocket mags, will have to work out how to view on my PC.....

Just go to the website and log in with the same username and password. Just make sure it IS the same username. Don't accidentally set up another account, although PocketMags support are very good at fixing this...

• Administrators

Thanks Phil. I`'ll give pocket mags a chance and see what happens. Pain it's on my kindle via pocket mags, will have to work out how to view on my PC.....

If you don't get sufficient help from Pocketmags, drop me an email at brm@warnersgroup.co.uk

• RMweb Premium

Hi Phil

Still duplicated page 71 in place of page 69. I have viewed on Edge and Chrome having cleared cache on both but no change. It is actually page 73 instead of page 71 in the digital edition but reads as 71 on the page.

Just tried on an Ipad and get the same thing!

Cheers

Ian

Edited by ianmaccormac

• 2 weeks later...